Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shower Pictures

Here are the pictures from the Shower that Kathy and Dan threw us! Thanks so much everyone for coming!!


Real men come to Baby Showers, so says Dan.

The Hagen's and the Hellbusch's

We weren't ready for this one

Whitehead's and Hellbusch's

Whitehead's, Hellbusch's, and Hagen's (my side of the family)

Another of the family

Hellbusch's (Seth's side of the family)

Another Hellbusch shot

Mr. Squeaky and Mrs. Spendypants


Just kidding it's Baby Momma and Baby Daddy

Kathy, Evelynn, and I

Seth and I opening presents

Yay a playmat from Grandma!

A medical kit from Uncle Chet

One of her bed sets!

Everyone watching us open gifts

I'm really excited to open gifts

Yeah super excited

Baby Chuck's from Uncle Jesse!

Kathy (the hostess with the mostest)

Cool Uncle Jesse, Evelynn, and I

Heavy Baggage Blogger L'ara and I

The beautiful table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.