Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle.

Hi all!
It was a rough night in the Hellbusch Household. Seth had stomach problems and I had my usual baby up and down all night fun. So we slept in this morning. Seth has class tonite so I can stay at work later today if I need to.

TV
Last night all my favorite shows taped, my DVR is filling up quickly. Of course we sat down to watch Chuck last night and Seth was like, I can’t do this and we had to go to bed. (Seth wasn’t feeling well) we did get How I Met Your Mother in last night, which by the way, greatest musical episode EVER. Loved it. We have so much to watch though.

Tomorrow
Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day for sure. I have to drop Seth off at the airport at 7 and then go to work. I have my normal doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 2:45 and then after that I am going to see my mom at the hospital where she will be recovering from her surgery. Then I have to go pick up Seth at the airport after that. Hopefully he’s not delayed or anything.

Random
Why do the janitors at work leave the toilet seats up in the ladies bathroom after they clean them? To prove they cleaned them? Trust you can smell the bleach they used to clean them and the can of Lysol they sprayed afterwards to prove they cleaned them. Ladies don’t need the toilet seats up. Someone commented today they heard me slam the toilet seat when they walked by the bathroom after I had gone in. So then I thought about how ridiculous it was that they leave the damn things up in the first place.

Evelynn’s blog
Of course the Grey’s Anatomy that was on repeat yesterday was a dead baby one. So I couldn’t watch it, but it lead me to up my anxiety about her movements yesterday. She was pretty quiet yesterday but I think a lot of it had to do with how much pain I was in sitting up and trying to work. She made up for it last night when I was sleeping though.
This morning we jammed out to the new One Republic CD and she really likes two of the songs on there so I played them over and over for her.
This morning I sneezed while getting dressed and I thought I sneezepeed again but when went to clean up it was milky white goo. So now Seth thinks it’s my mucus plug going slowly like they said in child birthing class. Effing great. I’ll have to keep an eye on that.
Did I tell you I had to breakdown and buy new underwear? One night I woke up with a bruise because my underwear was so tight, so I had to go buy new underwear. It’s very comfy Hanes stuff from Target that was on sale but I’m still crabby I had to buy it.
Speaking of Target-when did they start trying to compete with Sam’s Club and Cosco? They have this whole new section of large quantities of stuff and it completely throws me off.
Evelynn and I go to the doctor tomorrow and I am ready to see my doctor. I have so many questions and ailments to go over with her, including my new one this morning.
I am so ready for pregnancy to be over!

Sugar Baby
The appointment was such a joke yesterday. Apparently they took me seriously in my epic meltdown during my first appointment when I was screaming at Seth that I was never going to do it and he couldn’t make me. Heh. I had no idea I was so convincing. Anyway the basically just wanted to make sure I was actually doing it and check my numbers, which they said were really good and that I could add more carbs if I wanted, but I really don’t think I’m going to do that. I’m just going to keep it low so I don’t give birth to the world’s largest baby. Of course they made me make another appointment in a month to talk to me about how to avoid diabetes after she is born. I wanted to shoot myself in the head. I hate that friggin place.

Alrighty then
I’d better get to work friends! Hope you are having a good Tuesday!

Love (to get a chance to watch some of the shows on my DVR!!),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.