Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Holiday Photos

Hi All,
Since I skipped out on blogging on Friday, here was what I was up to while I was gone...in photo form.
Enjoy!

We put together Evelynn's new "travel system" and by we I mean Seth did it...the cats and I just made it harder:








We celebrated New Years by getting fancy and party hopping, these pictures are with my family at their party at Beyond Golf





I was pretty excited about actually brushing my hair and putting makeup on.




Bagheera did a lot of snoozing


My grandpa got his first pedicure ever


Baggy played in the bathtub (gotta love Bengals)


And Willow made a new bath in the sink...


Hope you all had a safe and happy Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.