Tuesday, January 5, 2010

If living conditions don't stop improving in this country, we're going to run out of humble beginnings for our great men.

Hi All, I’m behind the ball today-shock, I know.

Exciting revel!
So of course I go and link darling friend jenifriend’s photography blog yesterday and then she goes and changes it and makes it SUPER fancy and hi tech and just awesome. So I am compelled to point you in her general direction again today and check out her awesome new site. You can find it at www.jenifriendphotography.com

Confession
Sometimes I use hand sanitizer on my face when it feels greasy. I’m pretty sure my skin is going to melt off any day now.

TV
There hasn’t been much TV on to discuss has there, things are starting to come back this week though. Chuck is coming back for a 2 hour premiere on Sunday and Seth is super excited. I’m excited too. Also American Idol is coming back and I’m not sure how in tune I’m going to be with that, but I do want to see Ellen judge and if someone catches my ear I’ll stick around for them. But I just hate to get all wrapped up in that again.

Random
Seth starts class tonite for 10 weeks, which pretty much puts him right at our due date so that will be fun. Hopefully this class will be easy and he won’t get as overwhelmed as he did with the last class. Apparently though, the teacher he has had before and the teacher is French and hard to understand which will make things difficult. He’s also getting super behind in the house work that needs to be done before Evelynn shows up. I’m trying to get my brother to come over and help me do some of the painting, but that is hard with his migraines. Hopefully one of these nights though while Seth is at class he will be able to come over and we can knock it out and surprise him.
I got our bedroom rearranged to make space for the pack and play when we get it. I moved my bookshelf to the other side of the room. In doing so I found out I have a ton of my mom and grandma’s books so I made a big stack of those to give back to them. I should go thru my other bookshelf and see if I have any of theirs there too. Then maybe I’d have space for all my new books I got over my birthday and Christmas.

Speaking of books
I finished the book on polygamy I was reading and it was really good. I kind of miss it now since I got so wrapped up in the world. The book was called “Shattered Dreams”. I’m not reading a book called “Firefly Cloak” by Sherri Reynolds who is one of my favorite authors. She wrote “Rapture of Caanan” which is another book about cults that kind of changed my perspective on a lot of things. I’m also reading “The second nine months” which is a memoir about a woman who I swear is just like me and staying home with her first kid, a girl. I can only read it in little bits though because it kind of scares and overwhelms me!!

Better get trucking
We have a big snow storm coming in tonite and last thru Thursday. I’m hoping to at least get in to work in the morning and then head out before it starts to get bad to my Doctor’s appointment.
Lots of people are out sick with the flu in the administration department so I’m picking up some slack there is today. Hopefully I won’t wear myself out!
Hope you all have a great day and don’t forget to check out Jeni’s new site!!

Love (beautiful pictures),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.