Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introducing Random Ideas and a new guest blogger

So I'm the worst friend ever. In an effort to get the blog out there as quickly as possible, I went ahead and posted the bloggers who I knew would say yes and didn't wait to see if a couple other guest bloggers were going to say yes.
SO! I'm proud to announce that Kathy H. will be guest blogging on the blog, when she gets a free moment, she's the busiest person I know. She has actually known me (besides my family, and she is practically like family) the longest in my life. So she will be able to provide some insight to my craziness and help clarify the memories I muddle.
Her topics/specialties will be home decorating, being a crazy cat lady like me (she has two cats too), living with Dan, and financial help. Kathy works for a financial firm and is pretty knowledgeable on things financial, so hopefully she will be able to give us some helpful advice, that clearly I don't have.

The other thing I want to announce is that on the suggestion of my friend Annie, I will attempt to create a blog book club. Basically I will post a book-you will read it if you want, then I will post a blog about said book and what I thought and you can email me your comments and I will post those with my review, or you can comment on your own. Email me your book suggestions or comments and hopefully I will get one up at least once a month. I think we should start with a Joshilyn Jackson book since they are in paperback (read cheap), most everyone I come in contact with I tell to read her (she only has three books out right now) and I love her. What do you all think? Let me know if you would be interested!

Have a great day and an awesome tomorrow!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.