Thursday, January 29, 2009

Namaste!

Things that have happened to me in the last hour:

I got a paper cut, promptly spilled lemon juice in it, cried, got some super glue from my boss, and went about my day.

I learned paper cut is two words.

I stopped going to the water cooler because it’s about time for the water bottle to be changed out and I hate doing that because I have this inane fear based on a television commercial from years ago that I’ll be trying to put the heavy bottle on and it will slip and I will end up dumping most of the water on myself and the floor. Plus there is a really big guy who sits right there and he can handle it. So now I’m dying of thirst and constantly listening to see if SOMEONE has replaced the water bottle yet.

I got an email from my Pam-someone I have known since COLLEGE and Outlook told me I had an email from “Pam Maiden Name” and I went-who is that? And it took me like 10 minutes to figure out it was “Pam Married Name”. I’ve known her for YEARS. I was in her wedding! I used to pout about having to call her by her married name because I liked her last name so much. And yet I sat there all confused trying to figure out who “Pam Maiden Name” was and if I should open the email. Apparently I have grown, or am starting to get Alzheimer’s.

I did some work.

I checked Amazon Gold Box. Nothing special. All though there is a tempting lighting deal coming up in a couple of minutes…

I’ve been keeping my eye on airline fares to Orlando for my Mom, for some reason they are 174 bucks now, but then when we want to go in June they rocket up to almost 400 dollars. I’m hoping it’s because the summer sales haven’t been released yet.

I recycled my paper box.

I wondered if I could talk Seth into eating French fries for dinner tonite.

I pouted about having to go to Wally World after work tonite.

I glared at the giant clock to my left 100 times.

I turned off the radio when Akon came on-I can’t STAND his voice.

I got bored and decided to blog. I considered talking about Seth and I’s new love of yoga but about how Seth won’t do the spiritual part of yoga like the hand poses and the cleansing breaths and the “Namaste”, he treats it like football stretching, but got distracted by list making instead.

I posted this blog.

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.