Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekend of Love T minus 7 hours!

Happy Friday all! Whew! It took long enough to get here-didn’t it? I have a sneaking suspicion that today is going to eek by at the speed of smell.

I actually do NOT have a busy weekend lined up. At all. Hooray! Minus Sunday, and I’m just doing simple dips for that. And trying NOT to eat my weight in the delicious sounding bean and cheese dip I’m going to make.

So last night we went to Walmart and apparently Kevin Costner was there signing autographs because his band was in town. We walked ALL around that Walmart and never saw boo of him. Or the gigantic line they were talking about. Pam called me and I missed the call because my big fat rear was smothering my phone, but when I called her back she was like-did you see Kevin Costner and I was like, why would I see Kevin Costner-I’m at Walmart-and she was like I know!! So she filled me in, but at that point I was crabby that Walmart charged Seth 61 bucks to change his OIL in his truck. SIXTY-ONE BUCKS! And Pam sensed the angry and got off the phone with me pretty quick. And then this morning on the radio they were talking about what a big event it was and I was like, actually, Walmart seemed deserted last night…Weird, I don’t even know what I would have said IF I had met Kevin Costner. Probably-I loved your wedding pictures and you made my little brother cry once and I laughed at him and got grounded for it. That is all true. Also announced today in Omaha-George Clooney is coming to film a movie! Look at Omaha, up and coming! Big 'O', what-what??

So after much discussion, I have finally decided what kind of party March 13th (Friday the 13th) is going to be. It’s going to be a PAINTING/GAME PARTY!!! *cue wild cheers*

Here’s the details:
Friday March 13th, Seth and I are going to be painting our living room and dining room. We have 9 foot ceilings, it’s going to be a task to say the least. We are inviting you all, to show up and help us slap some paint on the walls, eat some pizza and drink some beer, and when we get it all done, play some games. I think that the more people we have the quicker it’s going to go. So if your interested let me know so I can get a head count for pizza, beer, and paint rollers. We are going to be doing a light blue toned tan in the living room, like an earthy tan, not a yellow tan. A dark chocolate on our three smaller pillared walls on the left side of the room, and a burgundy on the wall in the dining room that is smaller and shared with the kitchen. SO! We have big dreams! And we need your help! J If you want to participate! Let us know! We would love to feed you pizza and paint with you! Also when all is said and done we will have a plethora of games to play! Or if you just want to show up and tape off walls or eat pizza, that would be great too!

So that’s all the exciting news I have for you all today. So far anyway. I’m going off the grid this weekend until Sunday, I’m going to try and see how posting pictures goes here because I have pictures from cooking last weekend and will probably have pictures from this weekend too.
Hope you all have a weekend of Love like I am too!

Love, (always)
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.