Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am the worst pregnant lady ever

So I'm home. Around 2 last night I woke up with this pain under my boobs. It felt like a burning bruise. I was up and down all night trying to keep comfortable. I finally called the nurses line this morning around 7 and left a message. The band is sore to the touch. They said it is probably my abs separating to make room for the baby but because I was stressed out about it all night, they wanted me to rest today. They said as long as the baby was still moving she is okay. But it still sucks being uncomfortable all day.
I feel like a loser. Seth was having a super stressful running late morning. I was really trying to work a full week this week! But hopefully I can make up for some of it later this week. When it comes down to it though, I'm not willing to risk her health...
So anywhoo...it's just me and the cats hanging out. My mom is supposed to stop by tonite and hang out and look closer at Evelynn's room.
FYI most of day time tv sucks.
Although the ads for the shoes that make your butt and thighs look better I've seen so many times I'm almost sold.
Other than that...I don't have much to report. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back on my game!

Love (to have a normal day in pregnancy),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Carrie! Your body is going through a huge change - you are not a loser!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.