Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday's blog part 2

Okay I know that last blog post was pathetic.
Here are some things I forgot to tell you.

Evelynn and I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. I’m excited to hear our own doctor’s interpretation of the ultrasound.

I find the case of the serial rapist/killer in Cleveland absolutely fascinating. I check the news on it every day. I hope Criminal Minds does an episode based on it.

Speaking of Criminal Minds, this week Gavin Rossdale is on it as a goth guy and I’m super excited. Their guest stars always wow me. You should have seen Frankie Munz or Jason Alexander. *jaw drops*

I’m very saddened by what happened at Fort Hood. I have no words for it. As a military brat, you always thought and were told being on base was the safe place to be. It’s scary to think that’s not true anymore.

Lady GaGa’s videos scare me and enthrall me all at the same time. I can’t look away.

Is it wrong that I like football a little more now based on team uniforms and certain players? I’m going to be in a hell of a pickle next week when the Steelers play the Bengals. I like both of them, it will hard to root for someone.

Yesterday, while the new lady was delivering the issue, she asked me when I was due. That’s the first time that has happened, someone who didn’t really know me asked when I was due. When I told her she didn’t believe me because apparently I’m not showing that much. Sometimes I can hardly believe how far along I am myself, but for the opposite reasons. Early on, we could hardly believe each week we made it.

The new tire commercial were the Michelin Stay Puff Marshmallow Man pulls tires out of his stomach completely skeeves me out.

Here are some So You Think You Can Dance spoilers I’ve dug up from TWOP and SYTYCDISM:
Nathan & Mollee - Salsa - Gustavo Vargas?
Ryan & Ellenore - Krump - Lil' C
Victor & Channing - Contemporary - Stacey Tookey
Peter & Pauline - Quickstep - ?
Russell & Noelle - Afro Jazz - Sean Cheesman
Kevin & Karen - Hustle - Maria Torre
Jakob & Ashleigh - Jazz - Mandy Moore
Legacy & Kathryn - Broadway - Not Tyce Diorio

The GREAT routines (favorable marks by judges):
Russell & Noelle - Afro Jazz (Frog & Princess, sick!)
Jakob & Ashleigh - Jazz (Creative use of a cane prop, reminiscent of the mandy moore table routine)

The PRETTY GOOD routines:
Peter & Pauline - Quickstep (WWII soldier mesmorized by hula girl)

The OK routines:
Legacy & Kathryn - Broadway (they loved Legacy)
Victor & Channing - Contemporary (good technically, no chemistry)
Kevin & Karen - Hustle (he almost drops her at the end, haha)

The BAD routines (judges didn't like):
Nathan & Mollee - Salsa (they started off out of sync and it only got worse)
Ryan & Ellenore - Krump (neither could really let it all go & get dirty - I personally thought the routine was slow and boring as well)


I have a huge zit on the side of my head, right on my temple. I think it’s from my sleeping mask I wear at night. It hurts when I chew.

We have the show “V” on our DVR. We taped it as a Firefly fan shout out since Inara is the lead lady on V. We have yet to watch it. Seth sounds like he is in a stink mood so I’m sure he will just want to work out and work on his project for school.

Tomorrow is Veteran’s Day and I think it’s sad we don’t get it off. It seems wrong.

I stopped the madness that is watching Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I’m proud of myself.

I’m sad Destination Truth is on hiatus until January. That’s just mean. This whole midseason finale crap bugs. They did it with The Closer too. Jerks.

I asked for more work an hour ago and I’m still waiting. I’m not asking again.

Okay I’m going to go surf the web for Christmas presents for people. I wish I could do all my shopping online!

Love (for this day to be over already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.