Thursday, November 19, 2009

When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane.

Hi all,
I'm home again. Seth and I decided that it is better that I stay home and rest for the rest of the week. I kind of got a little worked up last night about the pain. Plus I can't really sit up straight. I can do it for about 20 minutes before the burning pain starts again.
Evelynn is doing great though, she is squirming around. Next to the cats, she is some of the best company I've had to today, I can't wait until she gets here.
SYTYCD
I'm not surprised at all with who went home. Between Russell, Kevin, and Legacy one of the hip hoppers had to go. It's kind of like the tappers, it's time to start picking off the hip hoppers.
Castle
Castle was really great the other night. I really enjoyed it. That show has never let up.
Law and Order SVU
This show was also really great. It's scary to think that they could fabricate DNA evidence now.
Hmm what else?
What else can I talk about? Christmas is coming, that's stressful. Only because of the gift buying. I was talking to my mom about it and she told me that Jesus was the reason for the season. Ha. Touche Ma. Touche.
Okay well I'm sorry I'm boring at the moment. But I wanted to give the blog world a heads up and let you all know what was going on. Plus I've hit my sitting upright limit. I'll try to lay here and try to think about other witty things to tell you and sit up again visit you all.
Love (resting, but not daytime TV),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree w/ you about daytime TV sucking! A year & a half ago I decided to quit my horrible job right before the economy tanked & I ended up sitting on my butt for 7 months before I found a new one. I got addicted to shows that I am embarrased to say (i.e. What I Like About You, Reba, Half & Half, Deal Or No Deal). Not to mention that I am a total sucker for advertising & wanted to buy everything I saw. It was getting baaaaaaad!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.