Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Most people would like to be delivered from temptation but would like it to keep in touch.

Hi Blog Friends.
I’m a little late on the uptake this morning because I had some ab pain so I had to wait until it subsided and I could do my stretches and sit up right.
But I’m here now!

Last night
Last night on my way home Seth called in a blind panic because he couldn’t find his wallet. He was headed home because he thought maybe he didn’t put it in his pocket in the morning (which I found really hard to believe because it’s part of his morning routine). Of course it wasn’t there. Which meant that he lost it somewhere at work. I started trying to figure out what was in his wallet and what we would need to cancel. I was all sad because it probably meant that we couldn’t go Black Friday shopping because we wouldn’t get our cards in time. So then I was trying to figure out how much money I could take out before our cards got cancelled. Luckily, someone had found it that he was working with and had thought it was his own wallet but then at the end of the day noticed it wasn’t and returned it. Phew!
After that fiasco I ate dinner and watched repeats of Grey’s because it was early. Then I laid flat on my back. Around 7:30 I decided to take a bath and get ready for bed. Seth came home around 9:30 and we went to bed. He should be getting out of work early today and starting his vacation, so I’m really excited for him. Even if his vacation will be spent working on his project.

Evelynn’s Blog
This is kind of a funny story. This morning while I was lying in bed watching Seth get ready, I was singing “Dancing Queen” to Evie because she was jamming around. Bagheera was on the bed with me and he would meow at me at certain parts of the song. Seth and I laughed that he was signing along with me and we were all singing to Evie. Then all of the sudden, around the third time I sang it, Bagheera ran up into my face and bopped my mouth. Like SHUT UP. Apparently he wasn’t singing, he was saying “Ow that hurts my ears”. Seth started laughing so hard he was crying. I was just sitting there in shock. Baggy went back down to his little nest on the bed and went back to sleep. He showed me. Haha.
Other than that, she has just been squirming like crazy. Last night she got the hiccups, and for the first time I felt them and knew what they were. Even Seth felt them and we laughed about it. When I used to read about how that could happen I was like how would you know? I know now, it’s a distinct feeling.

Black Friday
I’m starting to get nervous about Black Friday. I really want my TV! I’m all like excited and nervous about it. I had a nightmare about it last night. That I was waiting in line to pay and some kids got in a fight and came back and shot the clerk and other people and I just ran, but with the TV. That’s strange right? It gets weirder. I came back to pay for the TV and they had the suspects there and one of them was deaf and couldn’t understand what the officers were saying to her so I signed for her (I totally don’t know how to sign in real life) and then I was like her advocate and stuff. Crazy dreams.

Hmmm what else can I bore you with?
Oh I know! Pictures of my cats!

This is them cuddling yesterday

And this is Willow and Seth cuddling.

Shut up they are cute.

And she’s off!
Alright I’m going to plow thru some of this work. I’ll talk to you all later!

Love (dreary rainy days),
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.