Friday, February 27, 2009

And then I met famous people...

So I'm not going to blog much today as I am currently stalking around the plant. Warren Buffett, Bill and Melinda Gates, and a few other important people are here today looking at NPP. So I've found tons of reasons to do filing in odd places. Hopefully I will get to meet them or at least walk by them! I've already seen them, they came in helicopters. Its pretty exciting around here today!
I'll fill you in on the happenings, if any, on Monday!
Don't forget-painting party Saturday, give me a call if you are showing up!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Love (to hallway stalk famous people)
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. we're having a paint party for the next week if you want to drive down to kansas city and help out!!

    jenifriend

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.