Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog postponed

Carrie's blog is postponed today as it is Monday and she is tired and generally unwitty today.
In lieu here are two questions to ponder-
Why is it necessary to wear NEXT TO NOTHING TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL NOW?
In my day I had huge baggy shorts and an oversized t-shirt with a collar, I still have them if you need proof.

But why this?

And this was taken at a "Family Day" event at the qwest center here in Omaha last week.

Also-have people just been waiting to use thier terrible pictures of Chris Brown for an event such as this? This guy is in enough trouble, now you gotta add him to the ugly train??




That is all I have in me today!


Hope you all have a great Monday!




Love (kinda),


Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.