Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A delightful after lunch snack...

Ladies and Gentleman, now you too can spend how I spent the last hour and a half, and also at least 30 minutes last night with Seth:
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I like to make a list of what I would and would not eat. Sadly, I was done for when I got to the Cheese and Fries Brick:




I also found this little number hilariously disturbing-what gas station has these?!?!



PS Thanks to all who emailed me stating that my HUGE EYEBALL PICTURE was freaking them out, I have since remedied the error. Now you can have NONE of my eyes staring at you while you read the blog. Haha!

Love (like my picture),

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I think that the sausage and biscuit thing is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.