Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra.

I have nothing exciting to report today...
I am currently embroiled in a new blog-
http://smartypants.diaryland.com
Hands down one of the funniest blogs I've read. She's been blogging for about 10 years, so I have tons of archives.
Also L'ara gave me the book Twilight and now I have been sucked into that world. Thank God she has all the other books because I would be so embarrassed to go buy them. But I love the book so far, it's my new guilty pleasure. We are also planning a lovely movie day for when the movie comes out on DVD because there's NO WAY I'd go to a theater to see it, in love or not. I'd probably get arrested for the dirty things that happen when I read about Edward.
Why are Vampires so sexy? Case in point, they are more like leeches, to be quite frank...and leeches aren't sexy...
Okay I'm rambling, is this week over yet?
Love (Vampires named Edward),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're in the Twilight loop now. I also got hooked on it through my coworkers. I'm ready for the last book now and also will not go to the theater to see it. I actually heard mixed reviews about the movie. Also, I may be one of a few people who did not instantly fall in love with Edward. He's kind of, well, I can't think of the word right now...just all of the mushy lovey-dovey stuff he says is just too much, you know? It's too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you eventually fall in love with him though?
    I'm only at the part where she goes to the beach party and meets Jacob (by the way, I think it's totally wierd that this guy would just spill deep dark secrets to some girl on a beach)...so not very far.
    If I didn't know that this book was about vampires, I would have thought it was about people with bipolar disorder because I thought Edward was being all kinds of wierd, first being mean and then being nice...I know people like that, they are either on meds or crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.