Thursday, February 5, 2009

I promise never to crochet this...

I crochet, but I have one stitch. That's all in my bag of tricks. I make blankets. Long huge, practiaclly ridicouls blankets.

I just ran across this site and it made me laugh out loud: http://whatnottocrochet.wordpress.com/
Here are a few of my favorites, most of them are the 70's pictures...
Ahoy kiddies!

Sadly, this group never made it as big as thier crochet skills:


Carrie in the future when Seth dies-I LOVE CATS and YARN!


I love the kids outfit, he looks WARM...

Men's fashions, things to think about for Seth:

YOU WILL READ YOUR BIBLE MARY SUE! OR MOMMY WILL CROCHET YOU A NOOSE!

For the woman who loves giant balls:


And finally, my swimsuit choices for Orlando-vote in the comments section:


The Internet rocks...

3 comments:

  1. okay now this was funny. i vote 2 on the swimsuit selections. now for the "football" family...i'm kinda diggin' on that woman's crocheted sweater; HTB wouldn't dare wear a crocheted poncho but i'm sure he wouldn't mind me wrapping the kids up in some decorative yarn.

    jenifriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!
    Jeni I have no doubt that you could make it look rockstar cool if your kids did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you bring that swimming suit to Orlando, please sit on the other side of the pool....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.