Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A bored blog

So just another boredom blog-by the way, if you write me an email and I don't respond within the hour, chances are, I didn't get the email. I have a pretty strict filter here at work, so if you don't hear back from me, check and see that I got it, because I check my email every 30 seconds, and if I'm away from my desk for more than 20 minutes I make a sometimes lame excuse to go back to it and check and see if anyone wrote me so I can write them back. Because email is my favorite thing, like, ever.
In other boredom-
CNN's headlines sometimes crack me up. Today's examples below:
UM WHAT?
Healthy kidney removed through donor's vagina

Yeah sure, I’m on my way to sign right up for your crazy train lady-
Octuplet mom wants to be parenting star

Dirty!
Denny's slammed by breakfast giveaway

Double Dirty!
What is a real stimulus?

Most of the time, yes
Do you have to be a jerk to direct?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH-he has a HUGE lung capacity!
Sheriff investigates whether Phelps inhaled

Hope you all have a great day!

Love (yes you too),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Well, I haven't read your blog in a while, and I didn't read the whole thing. Your Super Bowl party was fun-thanks. And I win best guest because I left first!
    Now Dad wants to watch Medium
    ByE!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.