Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children.

So I totally slept in today. Don't judge me, just be happy I'm here, I spent all 20 minutes of getting ready trying to talk myself into going back to bed. I don't listen very well.

SYTYCD
I thought it was important to get you all these SYTYCD spoilers-I know you are chomping for them!
Evan/Melissa - Broadway by Tyce and Quickstep by Louis Van Amstel
Kayla/Brandon - Contemporary by Stacy Tookey and Disco by Doriana Sanchez
Jeanine/Ade- Hip Hop by Napoleon & Tabitha and Rumba by Louis Van Amstel

Spoilers for the top 6 results episode:
*Musical guest is Sean Paul.
*Dance guests are Jabbawockeez.

If I get more info tomorrow, like who the guest judge is and how particular people did, I'll let you know!

Random
It feels like this has already been THE LONGEST WEEK EVER! And it's only Tuesday, I have to keep reminding myself. I seriously need to get it into gear.

House
My house is falling apart. Would anyone like to come clean it for me? Seriously? I'll make you lasagna. I'm available next weekend. It's starting to give me an anxiety attack and we have just been so busy…

Harry Potter
Can you believe I seriously haven't seen this movie yet? SERIOUSLY! I have another grand plan of going this Sunday-but Seth's already talking about how much work he will have to do on his project since it's due Monday. And I like to avoid epic meltdowns of my husband. He's completely useless to me once that happens.

The Closer
This was a great episode last night. I really liked all the twists and turns, although I knew from the get go who the killer was.

Secret
Secret shout out to Pam and Jason who are the sweetest bestest friends ever. They know why. You made me cry-enough said!

London Calling
Actually it's work. Sorry this is so abbreviated, but like I said-I slept in. Hee.

PS
One of the igoogle quotes (where I get the subject line quotes) was Eddie Izzard! I wanted to use it but it was too long! Dang it!

Love (to work from home-how do people get those jobs?),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Working from home is awesome...but it is nice to go into the office every now and then!--From Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should clean instead of watching soooo much TV!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.