Friday, July 24, 2009

When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him.

Happy Friday everyone! Wow this week has flown by. Let's get down to business!

SYTYCD
Whoa, I did not see that coming at all. I thought for sure Evan or Ade would be going home and Melissa or Kayla would be. I wasn't even close. But I wasn't really affected by all of that because I spent most of the episode squeeing and pausing to point out to Seth how my favorite dancers were there. Joshua, Twitch, Ivan, Mark, and Travis!!! (hmm, all my favorite dancers are dudes) I'd love to tell you that I enjoyed Katie Holmes dance, because it was for charity and everything, so I can't judge at all, but honestly I spent most of the clip watching Joshua and cheering at what he did. Hee hee. What did you all think!?!?

Space!
So last night we went out into the yard (thanks Mom!) at 10:21 to watch the International Space Station shine across the sky. It was AMAZING. I totally teared up. I was like, that's SPACE and we can see it. That's people living in space that we can see. I know most of you don't get my obsession with space, but it's kind of like being a rock star to me, it's something I'll never do-but the act of doing it seems SO COOL and extraordinary.
Don't judge me, I'm sure you like really boring stuff too.

TV
We were busy trying to make Chet look decent for Cheeto and Whitney's wedding next weekend, so we didn't get to anything but SYTYCD. I plan on watching The Philanthropist, The F Word, and Top Chef Masters tonite though. And if Seth is up for it, finally checking out what Torchwood is all about. I finally gave up and deleted all of the Ice Road Truckers, I'm never going to catch up, and I'm not really that interested anymore.

Weekend
We only have two big plans this weekend. One is we are going to Dan and Kathy's for dinner and the other is going to see Harry Potter (for real this time!).

Hellbusch, out.
Alright babies, I'm off. Not that I don't have anything to do, but I really have run out of interesting things to say. Maybe next week I will be more prolific.

Love (for food pills of the future to have been invented already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.