Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world.

Oh Thursday, you are finally here. Thank goodness. Although like I said, I have a pretty stressful weekend ahead, so hopefully tonite is enjoyable with my hubby, at least I'm going to try and make it that way!

Family ROCKS!
So last night after my tearful pleas, my family showed up to help me clean my pit of a house. My mom and brother swooped in, did all the nasty work while I found cleaning supplies, moved tiny things, and held garbage bags, and left as quickly as they came. It was a very Amish moment. And it took less time then I think even they expected. We didn't build a barn, but we got my trash to the curb for pick up today, which is monumental to me. My mom even scrubbed my husband's shower from top to bottom, which I don't even do. Thanks guys, it means a lot-I love you!

SYTYCD
Here are my couple reviews:
Melissa/Evan-Meh, it wouldn't surprise me if they go home tonite. Melissa for sure. She totally is lacking that star quality that Nigel was talking about. I honestly can't even comment on their dances because I can't seem to remember either one of them really.
Janine/Ade- This was better, but Ade just came out with a huge naked picture scandal, I read on mediatakeout.com so it wouldn't surprise me if he got the boot tonite instead of Evan. I like Janine, I thought she did really well.
Brandon/Kayla-This was obviously the top couple of the night, I agree with Lil C that they were two powerhouses coming together. I loved the Stacy Tookey piece and I was surprised it didn't get more praise or reaction. I'll bet it gets nominated for an Emmy next year or something.
Men's Group-I LOVED this piece, I was surprised it didn’t get a better response from the judges.
Women's Group-I thought this was terrible.
Judges-I fast forwarded thru most of what they said. Mostly because I wasn't agreeing with a lot of what they said and I was pressed for time.
Cat-I love her, she looked fantastic tonite and she is just the sweetest thing ever, I'll bet she is like that in real life too.

My husband is stressed
My husband is about to have a nuclear brain meltdown. I wish I could help him, but it's mostly mathy stuff, so really I can't. I try to tell him jokes though. I hope that helps, and do things around the house that he used to do. Being a wife to a stressed out husband is hard! But I'm sure I'm not easy most days either. Have a clean house helps LOADS though.

On the DVR
Here are some shows on my DVR that still need to be watched:
The last two episodes of Torchwood (which I love)
The Philanthropist (more Jesse L. Martin please!)
The F Word
The last two episodes of Top Chef Masters
Obsessed
Design Star

It looks as if they may be there a while what with the busy weekend we have ahead.

Pain in my butt
My butt hurts. Like the top half of my right cheek. It hurts to sit and it hurts to walk. It's almost unbearable sitting here in this moment. The two positions I have that don't hurt are laying on my side with a pillow between my knees and laying on my stomach. Neither of those which I can do at work. Nuts. How many more hours in this day? Crap.

Ole' Ole' Ole' Ole
I feel like nachos. I gave my mom a coupon for a Mexican restaurant last night because I had 2 Mexican restaurant coupons! That's random. I'm not sure why I told you that.

Crazy Town
I'm obviously losing my mind, because of the pain. I'm going to go now before I start pulling down my pants to take a picture of exactly where my butt hurts for you all.

Love (to not be sitting in pain),Carrie

2 comments:

  1. The coupon expired in June....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mom! I didn't notice, it was the thought that counted though, right?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.