Friday, July 17, 2009

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a good week! And I hope you doing something super great this weekend. It better be going and seeing Harry Potter's new movie because that's what I'm doing!

SYTYCD
I FINALLY CALLED THE VOTE OFF! Yay! Honestly, I've never been happier to see two people go. Now it's really a popularity contest, I'll bet the next to go are Melissa and Ade. Then probably Evan/Jason and Jeanine, then maybe Kayla and Jason/Evan. Leaving Brandon and Jeanette in the final. That's my call. Yours? What did you think of the show? I can't wait for next week to see all my old favorite dances (except the Hummingbird one from Season 3-blech, that was horrible) but the Bench Routine? YAY! I hope they have a group dance too with everyone. I'm also super excited because Ellen DeGeneres is going to be a judge next week-YAY! Too fun. The Black Eyed Peas, as predicted, were horrible, what was that thing Fergie was twirling? A French Tickler??

Eli Stone
We watched the last Eli Stone ever and I'm sad to say I was disappointed-there wasn't even a musical number! And not knowing who he ended up with? What a crock. Boo ABC for futzing my show! Now I'm afraid to watch the last couple of Kings.

Interesting
I'm trying to think of interesting things to tell you, but I've got nothing. I mean I don't even really have any good crazy cat lady stories! Man, I'm worthless today. Here are is a random list about things I've created for you.
1. There was a shooting on I-80 this morning and the police had blocked it off for like a mile. There was a big white van there that said "Crime Lab" and a bunch of cops looking down a ditch, I was very confused, but more impressed that Omaha has a Crime Lab Van. I thought for sure it was going to be the coroners van. Anyway, it was an interesting thing to drive by this morning. The news said it was an act of road rage. You must have done something pretty fucked up to get shot because of road rage at 5:00 in the morning. There aren't a lot of people on the road around here to tick off at 5 in the morning.
2. I drink peppermint green tea every morning at work.
3. Once while trying to impress Seth on one of our dates, I turned the radio up really loud and jammed out-all while backing down my roommates Cadillac. I still feel bad about it, and Seth still teases me about it.
4. I need the following type of friends in my life, someone who can fix cars, someone who owns a boat, someone who has a medical degree, someone who loves to clean, someone who owns a bookstore and will give me books for free.
5. I'm seriously considering wearing my fake Harry Potter glasses to the movie on Sunday, if I can find them. I run the risk of sitting by myself because Seth won't sit with me if I wear them. I'll have all the snacks though so his loss.
6. I spend all day thinking of lovely restaurant food to eat and getting excited about it and then I'm disappointed when I go home and have to like eat leftovers.
7. I'm still secretly disappointed we didn't drive out and see the space shuttle launch when we were in Florida.
8. I dream about going back to DisneyWorld, especially Epcot. It's weird. That place truly is a happy place, it's like a drug, everyone is so nice and everything is so clean. They should rent like rooms there or something.

Have a good weekend!
Alright that's all I have. See you all on Monday! Stay safe this weekend, the weather in Omaha is going to be FAN FREAKING TASTIC!!

Love (when this weather),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.