Monday, July 27, 2009

Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed.

Oh Monday-what a nice nice Monday. There is rain in the air, things went more then well at our special appointment, and I'm just chugging along at the day.

Let's talk about TV!

Kendra
This episode had me in tears the whole time. I can't believe her mom's reaction-how selfish and awful. Like I get that you have fears-but how can you say that to your daughter? I kind of hate her mom now. A lot. And I love Hank even more.

Law and Order CI
YAYAYAYAYAY Someone is listening to me! They did a episode where the detectives interacted. Now I would have loved to seen Jeff Goldblum's detective and Goren work together, but I'll take what I can get!
It was a really good episode too! I didn't get bored or anything. Seth had to work all night last night so I just sat upstairs and watched on the living room tv and snuggled on the couch with the kidtens. There needs to be more Law and Order!

Entourage
This was also a nicely rounded episode about everyone growing up. I loved Ari's father figure role in all of it. It's nice to see Turtle manning up too. I hope he moves in and marries Jamie.

Torchwood
Like I said Seth worked a lot this weekend, so I got to watch a lot of "my" tv. I watched the first three Torchwood's. I forgot to tell you all that the British do sci-fi monsters really badly. They are like a guy in slacks with a monster head. But still, I really liked the whole storyline and I look forward to finishing it up.

Burn Notice
What a great episode! Did you all catch it? I really like when he helps random every day people. Its fun all the tips you pick up.

Weekend Review
We had a pretty low key weekend, since Seth spent most of it working or doing homework, but it was a nice one. We had dinner at Dan and Kathy's and that was super nice because we sat out on their new deck and just talked. I totally can't remember what we did Friday. And Sunday we went to church and then had Summer Kitchen and then I relaxed and watched tv.

The week ahead
Seth has class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week (boo) because he has another test on Wednesday. Friday starts the beginning of activities for Cheeto and Whitney's wedding. They are getting married in Fremont on Saturday and we have rehearsal stuff all over Nebraska on Friday. I'm going to try and make the dinner, but it's in Yutan and that's a hike for me from work. I'm hoping Seth can bum a ride to Fremont with Cheeto and then I can pick him up from the dinner. But we will see how it works out.

Hug it out!
Alright everyone, since I got in a little late I'd better get to work! Have a GREAT day and let's hope this week flies by fast!

Love (everything about everything right now),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.