Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance.

So the good news is its Wednesday, Happy Hump Day! The bad news is I've been farmed out to another building away from my computer so I don't have long to write.

SYTYCD
I wanted to make sure you all got these spoilers before tonite! Don't forget Thursday is the big 100th episode full of awesome!
*Ellen DeGeneres and Mia Michaels are guest judges.
*Travis Wall is doing a group number this week (for this episode) to "Let It Rock".
New couples:
Ade/Melissa - Contemporary (Tyce Diorio), Cha Cha (Tony Meredith & Melanie LaPatin)
Brandon/Jeanine - Pop Jazz (Laurie Ann Gibson), Waltz (Hunter Johnson)
Jason/Kayla - Broadway (Tyce Diorio), Hip hop (Shane Sparks)
Evan/Janette - Jazz (Sonya Tayeh), Rumba (Tony Meredith & Melanie LaPatin)

First off, yay Sonya is choreographing and Shane Sparks! Also yay for Boom Kack (Laurie Ann), some of you may know her from Making the Band, she's the one who got in a huge fight with Diddy and left. (Or if you are sane and have a life, you may not know that.) What are we going to do this week without NappyTabs? According to their Twitter account they are at a "battle" in Nashville with Quest from ABDC (America's Best Dance Crew-All the guys in Quest were on SYTYCD too.)

New show!
So I was flipping thru the channels and I stumbled across a show on BET called "Tiny and Toya" which is all about TI's girlfriend and Lil Wayne's ex wife and I kind of love it, even though I can't understand half of what they are saying (thank GOD for closed captioning) anyway, it's kind of like Kendra, fun to watch.

Intervention and Obsessed
I watched these two and I wasn't impressed with either story so I'm not going waste time talking about them.

Torchwood
I haven't watched it yet, have any of you?

Alright, so sorry, but that's all I have time for!
Love (for the week to go by faster),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Is that what that BET show is about? I've seen it advertised a bit but didn't realize that was who was on it! I may have to check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.