Friday, July 10, 2009

Man has to suffer. When he has no real afflictions, he invents some.

Yay! Friday all! It came quickly this week for me, but that is because I was home sick Wednesday.

SYTYCD
I was glad with the girl they kicked off, I think that was right. And I was okay with the boy they kicked off, all though I think Jason should have went. It's going to cause an uprising though because the guy that they kicked off has a HUGE cult following, which is why they announced that he was coming on tour. They know he will bring in the money. You're thoughts?

The Philanthropist
While I didn't think this episode was stellar, I thought it was good. A lot of unnecessary tense moments of will he make it out of the burning building!?!? I fast forwarded thru those parts. The funny thing was though, I was watching this show and Seth came in and goes, hey, isn't that they guy from Rome? Mark Anthony? And I was like, OH MY GOD! I never noticed, I remember thinking, I've seen that guy naked…but where? And it just clicked and exploded for me when Seth remembered. Muhwahahaha, I'm slowly turning him over to the dark side! (PS I totally spelled philanthropist without any help from spell check and I'm pretty fucking pumped about it)

Weekend
I'm trying to embark on a quiet restful House filled weekend but Seth keeps screwing it up, he has to go to Old Chicago tonite for a goodbye party. I told him to bring me nachos and a calzone and maybe I will forgive him. And Sunday we are going to Public Enemies. And Saturday we have to go to the store and he has to get his haircut. My mom is going to Jesus Camp. Maybe I can convince my Dad to entertain me.

I wish
I had more to say. But I'm leading a relatively boring life at the moment! How about this, how about you ask me things in the comments and then I'll comment on them. Open book people!

Trots off
I'm going to work a little bit, I'll check back to see if you have any questions!!

Love (to never ride Mission Space again),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.