Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones.

Yo, yo, yo, Tuesday-what's happenin' in the 402? Or where ever your zip code happens to be? Here's what's going on in the world of Carrie's head today...

Kendra
This episode was okay, not as good because it had her hanging out with her two dopey friends most of the time, and that annoying Johnny Makeup guy who I just recently learned is the heir to the American Apparel throne. I like Hank though.

The Closer
Good episode. I didn't expect where they went with it. I'm surprised that Fritz hasn't tried to get Brenda another cat though. I never thought about donating old cat toys to a shelter, can you really do that? You know one thing I HATE about TNT is that they don't show the preview for the next episode during the credits, it's like a commercial during the next show. They think they are being clever little minxes but what they are really doing is torking me off. Shape up TNT!

Intervention and Obsessed
I only watched the first 20 minutes of each of these before I got tired and had to take a nap, but they both look like good episodes. Intervention is a woman who is addicted to pills and methadone, because apparently that's common for addicts because the methadone gets you higher. Obsessed is two women, a hoarder (yay!) and a OCD germaphobe who also is claustrophobic. Both look to be good.

Ole'
Last night I ate at Mamacita's Mexican Restaurant with my family. It was really good and I had a lot of fun, but their portion sizes are so friggin small. And they gave us smooshed chips, but my mom sent them back.

Blogstalking
Dude did everyone take the summer off from blogging? Did I not get the memo? I have about 45 blogs on my google blogroll (and google reader) and I'm lucky if I get one or two updates a day. It used to be I didn't have time to read all the updates! I'm fairly certain here though that some of them are going to get the boot and I'm going to be adding a new category of blogs soon. The people who actually update their blogs. I know I take the weekends off but I try to get my blog up before noon and if I don't I'm either sick or in morning meetings. But know I love you enough to at least attempt to get it here regularly.

Sam's Club
Tonite we have to go to Sam's Club to get cat food and laundry detergent. The kidtens are officially off kitten food! But Sam's Club is always a let down for me. I'm one of those people who can buy 100 things off the dollar menu and feel great, but when I get 100 dollars worth of stuff from Sam's Club it's like 4 things. I also live in fear that one day I'm going to go there and they are going to notice that my married name isn't on the card or my dad will cancel my membership and forget to tell me. I use that thing more than he knows! I should tell him sometime.

Succubus Garden
Yesterday I picked the giant cucumber, and it really is big. It's about the size of my arm and I can barely get my whole hand around it to hold it. I'm sure Seth is right and I shouldn't have let it get that big because it will be woody and not juicy, but it was fun getting something big out of the garden. The sweet peppers are growing along! I have 3 now and one is getting super big. I have two heads of cauliflower and my mom put this stuff on that area of plants so the bugs stop eating them and I think its helping. Grow Succubus Grow!

Auf Wiedersehen!
Alright my little lederhosen 's, I'm off to make the schnitzel! Have a good day and if you watched Obsessed or Intervention, let me know what you thought!

Love (to have the Black Eyed Peas song "Hey Mama" not on repeat in her head),
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Dangit, I keep forgetting about Obsessed. You need to remind me to watch it! :)

    What about Kendra going indoor skydiving topless? Only she would do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I fastforwarded thru that whole part, it was like what camera guy was like "DO IT TOPLESS" I hate the bigger girl Amber or whatever, right from the beginning. Can we veto her off the show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! When they do segments with just her or her and that other friend, I fast forward or get distracted or anything but watch...

    Big Brother starts this Thursday, I think you should give it a try. It starts at 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the summertime has drawn us all out of our dens and away from blogging. i schedule two a week and then just let them post on there own, and catch up when i can anymore. busy girl i am!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L'ara-I was refereing to the peeps who might be checking in from far, far away, like Idaho.
    Karie-I'll have to DVR the big brother and let you know what I think! I watched the first season ages ago and didn't like it much. For realilty shows to click with me, I have to like the people or be really into what the issue is.
    Jeni-You are busy! How did the weddings go!?! I'm excited to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.