Monday, August 3, 2009

Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?

Oh boy…it's Monday. Aren't you all just bursting with excitement? Yeah me neither.

Some cheese please
I am have a litany of whining going on today. I'm like the queen of whining. Luckily I haven't talked to many people today because otherwise all they would say was that I am whiny.
Here is a list of my top ten whines at the moment:
1. I'm tired, like exhausted to the point that I'm not entirely sure how I'm functioning.
2. I'm hungry, but not for anything that I have here at work.
3. I'm bored.
4. The day is already going too slow.
5. I miss my house, I want to be home in my house sleeping in my comfy bed.
6. I have an interview tomorrow for a permanent job at NPP and I 'm nervous and really don't want to do it.
7. My house smells funny and I can't figure out why.
8. My mom is out of town for a week and I miss her already, mostly because she's not checking email so I really don't have any way of talking to her besides the phone.
9. I CAPITAL H HATE talking on the phone, no really, please, I'm serious.
10. My back hurts and I don't feel good.

Weekend, if you want to call it that.
My weekend was long and busy. Seriously. I need a weekend from my weekend. Although I did make about 2 gallons of tomato sauce with tomatoes from our garden and it tastes really good! I used a Gordon Ramsey recipe. Mostly my weekend was consumed by our friends Justin and Whitney's wedding, which was a very nice affair. They had a "memory quilt" that they used in conjunction with their guest book which I thought was really clever. And they had a baked potato bar-which I wish I had thought of.

Smashy Smashy
Someone keeps jamming something up in the copier and when that happens it makes a high pitched squealing noise. They are doing it over and over. I'm about to go destroy something or someone.

Kendra
This was the big wedding episode! I cried thru the whole thing. I was so glad we only had to deal with Johnny Makeup for about one segment. Where did that strange gay little hobbit come from? France? I thought her dress was beautiful and her and Hank (Henry?) love each other so much I could hardly stand it.

Law and Order:CI
Good episode. I love seeing Goren and Eames. I watched it upstairs after dinner and it was really good. I'm sad the season finale is next week though, it feels like we jsut got started.

On the DVR
Seth has given me the go ahead to watch Top Chef Masters and Design Star by myself and to fill him in if anything cool happens-poor guy is so busy. He only watched Burn Notice this week! (Which was really good.)

El GATO de muerta!!!
I almost killed an orange striped kitten running across the highway on the way to work this morning. Okay that's not accurate, a orange striped kitten running across the highway almost killed me because I slammed on my breaks and swerved into oncoming traffic to miss it. I think I missed it. I don't want to know if I didn't, but if I didn't, I think I would be able to see so on my white car. And I checked.

Huh
I just inhaled an almond sliver from my Kashi Go Lean Crunch and almost died. I think it's a sign. Time to go!

Love (to be home in bed snuggling with Mr. Hellbusch),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.