Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Friends Homes for Sale in the Omaha area!

As promised here are two delightful people I know in Omaha who are trying to sell their homes. You should buy their homes or pass on the info to potential buyers and if you or your friends buy either of these houses I will give you a prize. Maybe Willow.
First up is Kathy's house, it just went on the market today. I might post the actually agent's site later, but for now, this is the MLS listing of the house:


Just know that the pictures do not do it justice. Hopefully the agent retakes them. I imagine Kathy is on the phone right now eating someone's head about it.
To prove to you all the house is actually more awesome then the pictures, here is a picture of Kathy and I at my bridal shower in her house, see? Pretty. Excuse the fact that I'm barely wearing clothes and my hair is grey-it was a bad dye job.
The other house I have to sell you is Heavy Baggage Blogger L'ara's house. Here is the link to her house, it's a great deal! But you better act fast-I hear she has a second showing today!
Let me know if you need anymore info on the houses!
Love (to help you move, but not to help you physically move),
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Kudos to both of your friends for staging their houses to sell & not having a lot of clutter/knick-knacks everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll pass it on! I think we all obsessively watch those HGTV shows that show you how to stage. They both have great taste! I can't wait to see what their next houses look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you on the pictures...L'ara's pictures are much better taken than Kathy's. I would demand a redo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.