Friday, September 18, 2009

The flu shot has done me in

Hey all,
Remember how much I said I thought the flu shot was the stupidest thing in the world and I wasn't getting one? And then remember how everyone hounded me because I'm having a baby and it was like endangering my fetus to not get one?
So then we went to the doctor and I got gulilted into getting one?
Well now I have some form of death. I blame Seth, and my doctor, and that hacky guy with six kids in training yesterday. My doctor said to stay away from public places and rest because my immune system would be weak, so I went into a small tiny room with no windows and freezing air conditioning and four very sick looking people.
Anywhoo, keeping in tradition of me not being able to write much without my head exploding-here is some pictures of what I'm dealing with today cat wise-
Willowis giving me the sorry you are dying but I'm still going to be naughty look:



Bags doesn't care, unless I have ham...



Alright here's hoping I'm in full form on Monday. My bank account and husband would sure appreciate it.

Love (to not have a head removing headache),
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. You mentioned your bank account...what have you been buying today? Just curious! The amazon gold box hasn't been very great today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just because since I've started this new job so I have no sick pay so I'm not getting paid for these days off. And when a pack n play is like 200 bucks you tend to panic about money every now and then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you are proof that the flu shot is the devil...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should go and register for the baby stuff you want so your wonderful friends and family can start shopping for you : ) You can also get amazing deals from people selling baby stuff that they didn't really use! I hope you feel better soon..... ~Jenny M.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.