Thursday, September 24, 2009

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday! Thursday! Grey Day! Grey Day!
Okay so I probably won’t be watching it tonite since Seth volunteered to go help our friends Ty and Holly move, and he got all bent out of shape when I was watching the 7 sneak peeks on Eonline! last night and he was freaking out that I was watching it without him.

TV
Last night we watched How I Met Your Mother (hilarious) and Mad Men. We should have watched Castle but Seth started this bad habit where we watched the oldest stuff first. I also watched the first five minutes of So You Think You Can Dance. And saw Tasty Oreo (Tyce Dioreo) was on there-he can either be a great judge or make you fast forward quicker than Mary.
Mad Men was good but super shocking!!! I need to know how Joan is going to return though! I love her!

Baby Blog
I promise everyone, I’m a little saner today than I was yesterday. Well sort of. The worst part is when I have regained my sanity and decided not to live in my car to spare my husband and I’m recounting my breakdown for people and they go-you just need to stop that and snap out of it. Yes, I’m actually doing this all on purpose because I LOVE to make my husband want to run away screaming with his hands over his head. In fact, I love crying all the time and being tired and being hopelessly irrational. It’s fun. I love not wanting to get out of bed in the morning and not making any money for my family. A plus awesome right there. Jebus. A hormone induced imbalance is not something you can just snap out of, it’s not something you choose to live in. It just happens. I wish it didn’t, trust me. I don’t like being sad.
I totally meant to do my Denise Austin Pregnancy work out video because it’s relaxing and Denise makes me feel good about myself. But Seth and I got caught up trying to figure out how to access our Verizon bill. They kept texting the password to our cell phones. Well we have texting blocked, so that wasn’t going to work. Anyway so long story short I didn’t’ get it done. Maybe tonite since Seth will be gone and I will be trying not to watch Grey’s.

Speaking of my phone
I started to REALLY hate my phone yesterday. It took forever to do anything and I kept hanging up on people when I tried to answer my phone because every time I went to answer it, the screen went to the little “thinking” clock, which is just like your computer’s arrow going to the time turner and then you sit there and wait. Except this was happening when I was trying to answer calls, then I would hang up on people or miss the call. It was SUPER annoying. I finally showed Seth what was happening (of course by this time it was 11 and I was telling him I wanted to return my Carrieberry because it was a pain in the butt) and he gave me this lecture on how my Carrieberry is a mini computer and I have to close applications when I’m not using them and yada yada, whatever he fixed it. Now I can not answer phone calls because I’m jamming out to whatever your ringtone is. Except Seth’s, I don’t like Seth’s ringtone and I can’t figure out how I got ringtones on there in the first place so I’m still trying to figure out how to change it. Pam’s too.

Amazon, I quit you, until tomorrow.
First off, your gold box deals have sucked a fat one this week. How can you have “Video Game Discount Day!” once a week and can only manage a DVD/Blu-Ray discount day once a month? I find the fact that you label pet items under “Kitchen and Dining” disturbing and gross. Also, you have been holding my new Dan Brown book hostage. It was supposed to be sent out on the 15th. It didn’t go until the 21st. You think if you blew the date by that much you would send it priority mail, but no, you are just dragging it out while my father mocks me because he bought his at Sam’s Club and is almost thru it. Not cool Amazon not cool.

Television Without Pity, get it together.
Don’t advertise the fact that you have the Glee recap up only to have a blank screen with the episode title. That’s messed up. And not fair. Also can you please get the mean people off the boards? As discussed yesterday, I don’t much care for boards with judgey people who hate Grey’s and come on the boards to bitch about how bad it’s gotten. Okay just go away. Go murk on the Twilight boards or something.

You Crazy!
I was flipping thru the news yesterday and they had Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on the news giving his speech at the UN meetings and dude just looked crazy. Like what is it about that guy that gives off the completely effing nuts vibe? Even the translator was like “Uh…he says that we should…um forget the Holocaust? And well HE thinks we should forget the Holocaust and the media needs to move on?” Like while she was translating him she was questioning everything he said as if she couldn’t believe it. At some points she would just stop translating and start paraphrasing the crazy. “…and now he’s going on about Israel and nuclear powers and dude seriously can I get another delegate to translate for, this bitch is crazy.” Okay she really didn’t say that but she wanted to, you could tell in her voice. I like that like half of the delegates walked out, even people that are allies with him, like “potty break! Dude you know it will be on the news tomorrow, let’s go to TGIFriday’s and get some wings, plus this translator sucks.”
Translating is probably really hard. I always secretly wanted to do it after I saw that Nicole Kidman movie, but then I realized I barely have a grasp of the English language so that career choice is probably not a wise one.

I don’t want to work, I just want to bang on the drum all day!

But alas, I have to. I’m actually doing interesting work right now, at least until this afternoon. I’m doing some word processing which I like doing, so that makes me super happy. So I’m off to do that and sit at my desk and check my blogger roll and google reader intermittently. And eat cheese. Type you all tomorrow! (I’m so clever)

Love (the changing seasons),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. you know in a little over 5 months you'll be saying to yourself...self...you were freaking emotional on your blog while pregnant. and then you and i will chuckle because i'll be a month away from my wedding doing the EXACT SAME THING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-and we can say-check the posts! We are certifiable! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.