Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorry!

Hey loyal readers!
I came home yesterday utterly exhausted, went to be early and I woke up utterly exhausted and unable to make the drive into work for 5 hours only to make it back again and head out to the doctors.
So I'm at home. In my jammies. Doing laundry (that I'm 2 weeks behind on and cleaning my kitchen and just trying to be relaxed and peaceful.
Guess what I got done though? I used my fancy new phone to take pictures of Super Husband Seth's fancy tiling job (with much help from Always Awesome Dad)
Here they are:

This is it uncovered.


This is the tile with the new rug and the redone trim laid against it.
So forgive the lack of post, I'm going in early tomorrow to try and get some stuff done before my all day training session starts at 7:30. Maybe if I get a wild hair and a fat man in front of me, I'll take more pictures for you and post them. I will for sure post 2 parts of the baby blog for you to make up for today.
Hope you all have a great day!
Love (to hear Bean's heartbeat already),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I just heard that Childrens Hospital is having first time parenting seminar. You have to access their website to sign up. Sounded kinda fun. Thought you might enjoy it. It might help eliminate some of your fears or give you new ones. Good Luck at the Dr.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.