Friday, October 9, 2009

Anybody who watches three games of football in a row should be declared brain dead.

Friday…you came a lot quicker for me because well, I took two days off this week, but you seem to be going slower then molasses in the freezing winter. Could you just get on the freaking ball already and let me go home?

Before you ask
I did not watch Grey’s. It was a combo of love for my husband, want to see my brother, and the fact that my living room contains the contents of my spare room. I suppose I could have went upstairs and watched it, but then I would have missed my brother’s hilarious comments, Seth’s explanations and excitement at having people to watch football with, and also, I just spent two whole days in that bed, I don’t want to wear out my welcome. So I didn’t watch it. I did however, before Seth got home, watched RR/RW Challenge, in which I learned implants pop, Wes is crazy, and that I’m jealous of Evelyn’s hair, which I’m convinced is not a wig. I also wanted to kick myself for watching AGAIN. Then I watched So You Think You Can Dance, where I kind of fell in love with the Krumper who cha-cha’d his ass off and the girl with the big smile who I think was dancing ballet. I also was not as impressed with the 17 year old who had to wait until this year to compete, he wasn’t as cute as I remember. Oh and I liked the guy who wore goofy pants. And I think its lame the bboys always quit. But that makes krumper dude even more impressive. All though in the previews next week I saw him crying so I shouldn’t get too attached. I was also not sad to see Evan’s brother go, that guy creeps me out. Then I watched Law and Order SVU which was alright, the whole “Stabler in the hole” portion of the program could have been left out-that was just weirdness. Like that guy doesn’t have enough issues what with his rage and catholic guilt. I fast forwarded thru some of that until Seth yelled at me because he was interested because he doesn’t know much about Stabler’s history. Also Ice-T, I love you, please don’t ever leave the show.
Today when I get home I’m going to watch Bones and Ghost Whisperer and Psych and whatever else I can while the tiling is going on. And I’m going to try and convince my Dad and Seth to go to Five Guys after they set the tile. Wish me luck.

This weekend
Tomorrow we are going over to Dan and Kathy’s at 9 to help them pack up their moving truck and to see the new house! I’m so excited to see it! I’m starting to get the moving itch, and I’m hoping the remodel at my house, and remembering all the work involved in moving will dissuade me. Then I think, I’m not sure I have to talk to him tonite, that my dad is coming over to our house again tomorrow afternoon to tile the other bathroom or finish the tile in the one they start tonite, I’m not sure. I plan on watching a lot of TV Saturday night because our DVR is at 60%. Sunday we are resting because Seth has homework and it will really be the only day we have to rest. Hopefully that will be enough for me because next week I have to work over to make up for the doctor’s appointment Wednesday. I also have to ask about working Saturday to make up for my missed days this past week, I hope they let me do it. They are letting another lady here do it so I don’t see why not.

Bean’s Blog
Speaking of the Bean’s doctor’s appointment, those of you praying and sending good juju, focus all of it in that general direction if you could. I’m super nervous (as I always am) going into this, one because I live in constant fear that my baby is dead (it’s a depression infertility thing) and two because I have to have serious like discussion with my doctor and try not to sound crazy. So I’m praying for strength and courage and trust. Seth had a good point last night though, since I’ve been stressing that I can’t feel Bean move, that Bean has always been a late bloomer-it didn’t want to let us hear its heart beat when it was supposed to, and now the moving thing. I’m hoping this attitude doesn’t carry over the ultrasound because I will be BESIDE myself if I can’t know what it is.
Last night I had the WORST indigestion that I’ve ever had. And I’m starting to get more and more uncomfortable in my own skin. I’ve resorted to wearing Seth’s rugby polo’s and sweaters to work. Seth says there is an obviously belly, but everything I see is large and in charge, so alas, maybe when we go to NYC I’ll let someone take a picture of me for you.

Hand washing update
Just FYI, I know some of you grew concerned with the Flu scares and the fact that I think washing your hands in the bathroom is gross. I’d like you to know, that thanks to Seth, I currently use hand sanitizer now which I not only carry but have gobs at my desk and just bought for my bathrooms at home. So I’m safe.

Ready for the weekend!
Okay everyone, that’s all I have today! I hope you all have a nice weekend, and if you are in the Omaha area, stay warm and watch out for the snow! I don’t think it’s going to be as bad as I want it to be in my head (because as established, I love snow) but they are saying it’s going to carry on until Wednesday now, so be prepared. I have to dig the coat Seth bought me from Steve and Barry’s last year (sniff) that is a little bigger and will fit around my growing Bean.

Love (for this day to kick it into high gear and get to the fun part already),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.