Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baby Doctor Update

Hi world!
Everything went great at the baby doctor! Except the part where Seth wouldn't steal the fetal doppler for me, which I think would have made his life a lot easier when I started having panic attacks about the baby being dead, but whatever, I don't think anyone would have noticed if he had put it down his pants.
Any hoo I'll fill in more tomorrow, but they did end up putting me on a tiny dosage of Zoloft for the anxiety and depression.
I'm working Saturday now too, so look forward to a rare weekend blog!
Alright I'm going to find some food and help Jesse paint!
Love (reassurances),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear things are goind good with the baby! We need to all get together again soon...maybe Ty and I can cook dinner in our new house for you, Seth, and baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.