Thursday, October 22, 2009

The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.

Last day people! LAST DAY OF WORK THIS WEEK!
Can you tell I’m excited? I didn’t think I would get here-thanks for sticking with me.

Whoops
I forgot the new Howie Day CD came out like a month ago. I’m a bad fan. On the plus side when I go home and download it and make my husband put it on my phone, I will have something to listen to on the plane.

Woman or machine?
Last night I got home and had more energy than usual. I decided to start the laundry-which meant I had to go thru the house and pick up the random laundry left here and there. That lead to picking up the bathroom and cleaning it up. Then the machine kicked in. Somewhere in there I decided I could put the house back together and make it presentable for Chet who is house sitting for us. That meant putting the living room-full of spare room junk, back in the new baby’s room. And picking up all the random tools all over the house (luckily I had thought of the tool thing ahead of time because it was driving me bananas, if I stepped on one more paintbrush or banged my shin on one more power tool I was going to scream, so I brought home boxes from work to put them in). I also knew that I had only watched the first hour of Ugly Betty ondemand, and since they disabled the fast forward function, I knew I would just have to let the first hour play out. Somehow in that hour I GOT IT ALL DONE. I even cleaned the kitchen and I have all but one load of laundry done. I amazed myself. All of the heavy lifting I just slid across the carpet and pushed into the baby’s room. I even did it all organized and manly. My brother still has space to work on the closet (being painted) this weekend if he gets to. Not going to lie, I patted myself on the back a few times. I also took out the garbage, got out the suitcases, almost TOTALLY PACKED, and managed to watch Ugly Betty, Law and Order SVU, and SYTYCD (SQUEEEEE RUSSELL!!!). Whoever that woman was that took over for tired, uncomfortable pregnant Carrie-I hope you come back soon. I’ll tell you what though; I passed out quickly last night and probably could have used a few more hours of sleep today. I’m hoping the day zips by so that I can get home and take a nap and then get everything done I need to before we leave for the airport at 4 am…

SYTYCD
I actually think it’s going to be a good season! Here are some spoilers about the performance show next Monday:
Group performances:
Opening Group Dance - Wade Robson

Russell, Legacy, Kevin - Hip Hop - Nappy Tabs
Jakob, Nathan, Channing, Ariana - Contemporary - Tyce Diorio
Phillip, Bianca, Peter - Tap - ?
Mollee, Pauline, Ellenore - Jazz - Sonya Tayeh
Billy, Victor, Noelle, Kathryn - Contemporary - Mandy Moore
Ryan, Ashleigh, Karen - Ballroom - Jason Gilkinson

Couples:
Phillip (25) & Channing (18) – Jive
Nathan (18) & Mollee (18) – Disco
Billy (19) & Pauline (19) - Smooth Waltz
Jakob (19) & Ashleigh (26) – Broadway
Russell (19) & Noelle (18) – Foxtrot
Kevin (23) & Karen (27) - Cha Cha
Legacy (27) & Kathryn (18) - Hip Hop
Ryan (28) & Ellenore (19): ?
Peter (22) & Ariana (18): ?
Victor (21) & Bianca (20) - Contemporary?

Who are your favorites? I’m not sure how I feel about Russell getting paired with Noelle…

Bean’s blog
Last night I had a way better name for Bean’s blog-but of course I can’t remember it in the cleaning haze I was in. I think it was Bean’s Blurb, but I’m not sure. Anyway, Bean is fine, did some dancing last night while I was eating pasta a la Carrie (Okay it’s elbow macaroni with tomato sauce, cheese, and sour cream-hardly gourmet but delicious!). But anyway, besides bopping around and growing like a weed, Bean’s just been hanging out. Which is fine by me. Apparently for the airplane rides I have to get up and walk around a little so I don’t throw a clot and die or something-so that will be weird, I’m sure I’ll have to go the bathroom 100 times so it shouldn’t be too big of a problem. I’ve packed plenty of different sized clothes for the trip, just because you can’t judge some days how much room Bean is going to need. My mom found like the maternity outlet mall Mecca and might be picking me up a couple of things to wear too.

Random
Lindsay Lohan scares the bejesus out of me. The lady at work gave me her old Star magazine and I had it in the bathroom and she was on the cover looking like a hot mess. Every time I see her I visibly cringe. Blech.

Winding down
Holy mac and cheese I need a nap. I’m struggling here. I wish companies would let you take naps. I can sleep in the back of my car. I did it at Cheeto and Whitney’s wedding. I think this is all the energy I spent moving stuff around coming to a head. Zzzzzz

Halloween Candy
Did I tell you I must have made up white chocolate reeses in my head? Dear Reeses, please make a white chocolate peanut butter cup. Thanks, Carrie
Seriously though-I’ve looked high and low for it and can’t find it. I’ve resorted back to white chocolate kit kats, which are good, but not peanut buttery.

Alright
Okay I’m rambling-I’ll let you get on with your day, but as mine looks to be a little slower than usual, I may be back-I’m not sure, I may just sneak out and nap in my car. Wouldn’t that be lovely? I wonder if anyone would notice…
Oh and Grey's tonite!

Love (for this day to fly by),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. they already make a white chocolate reeses. Tony used to buy the crap out of them when he saw them...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.