Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seriously?!??!

Of course, I woke up with some kind of horrendous ick today. I figured my co workers didn't want to hear me hack and drink snot today and since I just read a big ole article about not stressing Bean out I decided to stay in bed.
Of course that didn't stop me from feeling incredibly guilty about it. You know, because we are going to NYC at the end of the month and we need to buy a crib. And we just spent a lot of money buying home improvement supplies.
So mostly today I've wallowed in guilt and snot. Luckily I have these two cuties to help keep me company and Carrieberry messengering with my husband to keep me sane.


Looks like I will be in early and late all day this week!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Love (to actually work a full week),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. "drinking snot" a perfect way to put it!

    I'm hoping somehow we strike it rich I won't have to work through a pregnancy. Especially at my job where I can spend 9-13 hours a day on my feet, rushing around. Therefore, I've started buying Powerball tickets with increasing frequency!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kid you not, I had myself convinced that I was going to win the lotto this weekend, never work again, and buy a house in my parents neighborhood with a pool.
    You can imagine how depressing work was Monday and how hard it is to get motivated to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.