Tuesday, October 13, 2009

No I won't go away today-I like to see you on my Real Time Feed

Head explodes with awesome-On the Halloween episode of Castle-Nathan Fillion will be dressing up as Mal from Firefly. If you guys can’t comprehend that sentence, KILL YOURSELF.
Or just read some of my old blogs where I talk about how much I loved Nathan Fillion and the love affair started with Firefly and Serenity where he played Mal. It also begin my slow descent into the wonderful world of Joss Whedon.
The only way this could have been better is if he would have dressed up as Captain Hammer, but since he just did that on the Emmy’s, I can see why Mal is a much better choice. Seriously people, watch Castle.

Half of this stuff I wrote yesterday after I posted my 10:30 blog-I was so bored yesterday I could have built a card castle and taken a nap in it. (this is a lie-I totally thought you all deserved to see my continuing thoughts today so I posted it today)

I apparently can’t comment on my comments at work anymore, this makes me very very angry. So suffice to say I am reading and publishing your comments and dying inside to comment back. I will try to remember when I get home or I will try to address them in the blog the next day.
From yesterday-
Laura-thank you so much for the baby blog and freebie blog suggestions! Nigel’s clip is available by putting his name in YouTube-I think, if you can’t get it let me know and I’ll pass on the clip thru Facebook. I just imagined telling the ultrasound lady to hold on while I jiggled a bit. I think I’ll go ahead and choreograph a dance routine just in case. Working out is the pits. I highly recommend you do something way better, like watch TV. Also at Taco Bell I get two Cheesy Gordita Crunches with beans instead of meat and sometimes a bean burrito without onions. And lots of sour cream. I’m a sour cream whore. Speaking of whores-Sally is destined to be one. PS please start a blog, I imagine you have the best Vet office stories.
Monica-Verizon in Nebraska (or anywhere I think…) doesn’t have the Iphone and isn’t getting it anytime soon if AT&T has anything to do with it. Plus Verizon just pissed of Apple by selling out to Palm to get the Palm Pre this year. Also, it just took me a week and four days to get out of Alltel’s death grip, I can’t imagine what getting out of Verizon’s is like. They counter people didn’t think it was very funny when I joked about giving my CarrieBerry back and getting a crap phone-apparently you can’t downgrade either. I sincerely wish I was you because I totally would have done that, had I had the option. However my husband is in love with his Blackberry and in his spare time he plans on getting by cloning himself, he plans on developing Blackberry apps for extra money-here’s hoping the work better than the Google Talk app.
Darling Friend Jenifriend-thank you for your loving encouraging emails yesterday to pull me out of my mental hell. They truly helped and if I had a billion dollars I hire Jesse McCartney to show up at your house with coffee and sing that song he sings about having a “Beautiful Soul” and then maybe tell you we were all going on vacation somewhere tropical. Or maybe I’ll just leave my kid with you for a couple weeks to thank you for encouraging it. Ha. But seriously, thanks.

Criminal Minds is a great freaking show. I’m not sure why I love it so much. I even watch reruns I’ve seen, which I usually can only do with Law and Order, and sometimes I can only do that if I haven’t seen the episode in a while and can’t remember who the killer is. A&E has been running reruns of Criminal Minds like crazy on Friday’s and Saturday’s so if you missed out-catch up. Also, be aware you will mourn the loss of Jason Gideon, even though the whole reason they had to write his character out is because Mandy Patinkin is an epic dick and walked off the set of the show two seasons ago-breaking his lucrative contract. It will probably freak you out even more when I tell you that he is the same guy who played Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride.

Does that only happen to me? I love a character on a TV show but hate their entire existence in real life? Sometimes it helps to just pretend they are who they are on TV and then you hate them less. Like Burke on Grey’s or Gideon on Criminal Minds-but then the writers get mad at how much they suck at life and write them off in ways that make you end up hating them. I need better examples…if you can think up some, hit the comments.

The news today is all about Paul Anka claiming to have co written Michael Jackson’s new song (by the way, I think songs released after you die are uber creepy, but that’s just me). Does anyone remember when Paul Anka was a running gag on Gilmore Girls? No? Just me? I seriously couldn’t have been the only person watching that show…Lorelei named her dog after him...still nothing?

This weekend I was channel surfing at 1 am and stumbled upon Iron Chef America with that creep Alton Brown guy and my favorite Top Chef contestant ever-Richard Blaise! I was pretty freaking excited. I noticed one of his sous chefs was Eli from this season of Top Chef (you might know him as the guy who hasn’t won anything and constantly bitches about how everyone else sucks, he mostly picks on the lady with cancer, who I agree sucks, but dude, reality show rules 101, don’t go after the cancer people) Blaise lost and I promptly decided the show was rigged and I hated it forever. But still-Blaise!

OMG! OMG! Monica linked me at the top of her list on her blog and I’m getting all sorts of hits from it! BLESS YOU MONICA! http://thebenicas.blogspot.com/ You just made my obsessive real time blog feed that much more exciting today. I would totally comment on your blog, but as previously discussed, apparently NPP doesn’t want me to have contact with the outside world, just to blogstalk it.

I just got an email from my alma matter Dana College informing me of who won the “Alumni” awards this year. How come I’m never nominated for any of those? Seriously quitting my RA job tainted all of my hopes of being an “Outstanding Young Alumni” that and the incident during homelessness awareness week which I will NOT tell you about because my parents read this blog. And sometimes my grandma. Let’s just say I did the most accurate representation of homeless over anyone that night.

Wow…I’m bored, I just regaled you with another 1200 words on my head thoughts. You are welcome.
Love (to really do this all day long-seriously, does someone want to pay me for it?),
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. For a small fee I am more than willing to tell the homlessness awareness week story. Please make checks out to L'ara Arcishewsky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are plain evil. It's like the cheese-it feeling all over again. Haha. Isn't there some roommate code of silence??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, I am so sad that you cannot get an iPhone - I just know you'd love it:( Also, thanks for the blog shout out! You wouldn't believe how many sentences I begin w/ "My friend Carrie who I read her blog..." My hubby & I laughed almost to the point of tears about the recent laser crib story:) Keep up the fantastic blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.