Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Knowledge is power, if you know it about the right person.

Happy Hump Day all! I just realized it was Wednesday which means I have to make it thru this day and the next day and then I’m off to NYC! Man I wish it was Thursday…

Best news ever-
First off YAY and YAY. That is the best TV news I’ve heard all day. Actually I heard that second one yesterday but forgot to link it for you. Sorry-but still HOORAY! That first one just makes my friggin day. Don’t forget next week’s episode with the Firefly shout out!

Another lameo night with the Hellbusch’s
Last night I literally came home and went to bed. I was woken up by my brother who showed up to paint. I decided not to sleep thru the rest of the day and I woke up with an intense Pepperjax craving. After nagging Seth and giving him puppy dog eyes he said I could go get it but he didn’t want to get it. I had Jesse go with me. It was delicious, but left me uncomfortable and bloated the rest of the night.
Seth wasn’t feeling very well so we didn’t do much. Around 10 he decided to call the Math Nerd Club to get help on his homework and around 10:30 when he was pacing the halls talking about network collisions I almost killed him. So after he wrapped that up we went to bed, which was late, so now I’m sleepy in the pants.

Bean’s Blog
When I was laying watching Grey’s on Lifetime (the pantyhose network) Bean was having a dance party. It has also taken to revolting when I sit on the toilet to pee. It doesn’t like being squished I think, so it moves around and blocks my bladder so I get up and then moves back and I have to pee again-it’s an endless cycle really. This kid is already wearing me out.
Also I went to bed last night full and happy and woke up as big as a house. I don’t know how that happened but apparently those beans in my burrito were magic beans and the kid grew 8 sizes overnight. The pants I’m wearing are already unbuttoned and it’s only 7:30, it’s going to be a long, long day.
When Seth and I first started dating I would go to Old Navy and buy him lovely sweaters, which to this day he hasn’t worn. This morning, due to my new found girth, I went to look at them and pick one to wear. I found one that he calls the “Charlie Brown Sweater” (I’m not sure why, it’s brown and white striped.) I’ve always secretly been mad at him for never wearing it, because it’s soft and handsome and looks comfy. So I picked that one, this morning I know why he never wears it. Its super stretched out and is all baggy in weird places. I thought the thin strips would hide my belly well, instead the weird shape of this sweater is just being pulled out by my belly and now when I walk I look like I’m wearing a shirt that belonged to a XXXL person and I almost fit. It is ridiculous.
I should really go suck it up and find some maternity clothes, I thought about doing it for NYC, but then I decided I liked cribs and Pepperjax more. 24 dollars for a shirt I will wear four more months, maybe? Pass.
And ew-some guy just came up to me and told me pregnant woman always look hot. And he’s like 60. Gross.
Anyway Bean is chugging along, and so am I. I still hate being pregnant-no lie. I hear it doesn’t end well either. But what you get out of it makes it worth it. So I’ll suck it up and whine about it on my blog.

Commercials
I don’t watch very many commercials anymore, thanks to DVR, and I’m totally okay with product placement and plugs during my show. Like Destination Truth always talks about how they found cheap flights to Russia on Orbitz to hunt paranormal stuff. I’m okay with that, just don’t stop my show. Anyway because I’ve been lazy and have been watching TV upstairs, I’ve been subject to more commercials than I usually am. The WORST of them, down right WORST are those Charmin commercials with the Bears that act like people and shit behind trees. Seriously. They creep me out every time they come on. Bah! Normally I just mute the TV and read during a commercial but yesterday I lucked out because one of my five duvets on my bed ate the remote when I shifted around because Bean was bopping away. I wanted to scratch my eyes out I hate those commercial so much. In the newest edition, the Pooping Bears are drinking coffee. *shudders*

Strange Dreams
I know everyone knows you have weird strange dreams when you are pregnant. I am no exception. The worst ones are the ones where your baby is in danger, I have a lot of those, two nights ago I had a dream that I was bleeding down there again and I woke up in a panic and all day I was checking for blood. Last night though I had a dream my parents were renewing their wedding vows and my brother showed up dressed like Lady GaGa and there was a delay while my parents had a meltdown and made him go change in the middle of the ceremony-so it fell on me to sing Jesus songs. And this was a church with a back up Gospel Choir and the only Jesus songs I could think of was ones from Sister Act. It was weird. And I was wearing really high heels and I kept falling over. And then my parents started their renewal vows and just gave up and made out in front of everyone. The end. If I didn’t need it so much, I’d be afraid to go to sleep anymore.

Lots to do, long day to do it
Well I’d better get started on this day. Hope you all have a quick moving day and enjoy the things you love the most.

Love (thunderstorms and snuggling),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.