Friday, April 3, 2009

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Hi all and happy Friday!
I thought it would never get here. Did you all watch ER last night? I did and bawled for three hours straight. It was unreal. My head still hurts from crying and I get all choked up in my cube if I start thinking about it! It’s like I broke up with a boyfriend or something!
So we here in Nebraska are starting that lovely dance of is it going to snow or not? I’m not getting my hopes up, but I am sure getting my errands done before Saturday night.
Tonite we are going to Margarita’s Mexican restaurant on 72nd with my dad. I’m so excited to eat Mexican!
I have to hit about every single store on L street. The Sam’s Club, Walmart, Target bevy. I’m sure Seth will throw Home Depot in there too just because.
Seth had his first class last night and it seemed to have went well. It helps that he is taking it with a small group of people and they are all people he works with and counts as friends. I’m hoping he takes off early today and gets a little rest or else he will crash on Saturday and be completely useless to me.
Other than that, not much. My hyacinths and daffodils are coming up and blooming, my tulips are starting to break the dirt and stretch up. I might actually take the cats out today when I get home, even though last time I took them out, they started a fight with the birds in the backyard and Bagheera turned into one of the Aristocats getting all puffed up, jumping sideways, and making spitting noises. And as funny as that was-I think he’s still a little wound up from it.
Anyhoo-I’m nothing interesting and just praying these last couple hours go quickly because I have a date with a Mexican restaurant and some sweatpants.
Love (for the ability to control time),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.