Monday, April 6, 2009

Questions!

Here's two questions I forgot to add to ask you all-you can comment below with your answers:

If you were a television news program host (like 20/20 or Dateline) what would your show sign off be? This weekend we were watching Ann Curry on Dateline and she took this really dramatic pause like she was going to say something great, and then she said "Good Night" and I was disappointed. I told Seth mine would be something really off the wall like and Eddie Izzard quote.

The other one I totally forgot in the span of two minutes because I got distracted thinking about Eddie Izzard-so we will go with, what's your favorite book and why?

Love (to peek inside your heads),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. take care of you...can that be a sign off?? it's been my favorite since i watched pretty woman for the first time 1000 years ago...

    favorite book: the prophet by kahlil gibran

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.