Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anything too stupid to be said is sung.

One of the radio show’s I listen to in the morning on my way to work has this weekly thing called “I hate it when Wednesday’s” where people call in and talk about how they “Hate it when…” and then they fill in the blanks.
I thought-because I have spotty cell service all the way to work and can’t ever call in-I’d do it here for all of you. If you have a blog-you do it too or do it yourself in the comments.
So without further ado-Carrie-on Baggage’s I hate it when Wednesday Blog post:

-I hate it when a band/artist I vehemently despise comes out with a song I actually like and have to turn up in the car instead of turning off the radio or changing the station. I.E. Akon’s “Beautiful”-I’m a sucker for Colby O'Donis. By the way-did you know Akon’s full name is Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam? Thanks wikipedia!

-I hate it when people ride up on me in traffic when I’m obviously stuck between cars and not able to move over. Really, Really!?!? How does that help?

-I hate it when you go into the bathroom and there is someone in there obviously taking a dump and they hold very still until you leave, like if they don’t move, you won’t know that smell is them. I also hate it when the cleaning people are in the bathroom, it makes me feel like a horrible lazy human being.

-I hate it when you are trying to write a awesome blog post you’ve been thinking about all morning and your trainer actually feels like training you today-as opposed to every other day you’ve been here.

-I hate it when I decide to rock a new style and I end up looking like a homeless blind person dressed me. Or a twelve year old. I still think I make denim jumpsuits look as good a J.Lo. Not like I’m going on Brett Micheal’s Tour Bus of Love or whatever-PAM AND SETH.

-I hate it when you work out really hard for like the first time in a week and end up eating your weight in ice cream later that night.

-I hate it when the DVR cuts off right before Adam Lambert’s MINDBLOWING performance of “Mad World” and you have to just hope you had it on the same channel so you can rewind and see it.

-I hate it when you get your calendar days mixed up and what you thought was going to be a free weekend or night, you end up having to do something.

-I hate it when you move and your stuff doesn’t fit well in its new space, like my guest bathroom, the style was cute in Sioux Falls and fit really well, and now it looks like a clusterfuck of color and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’m about to give Ellyn my credit card and tell her to make it a happy place again.

-I hate when my trainer gets in fights with people at work and wants me to be on her side, even though I’m really not at all.

-I hate it when the American Idol blog I LOVE to read is late getting up. Come on people!! Get it together, my work sanity is counting on you-didn’t you hear about the fights??

-I hate it when the guide lies and says your show isn’t on and then when you are upstairs flipping thru channels-behold! There it is and you are 16 minutes late to the show.

-I hate it when the federal government sends my favorite rapper to jail for a year. Even though I know it’s the right thing to do.

-I hate it when update shows don’t actually really update you at all.

-I hate it when my work filter catches emails and I spend all day lonely.

-I hate it when I run out of things for hate it when Wednesday.

Now you go!
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
Love (new blog ideas),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. i hate it when people talk on their cell phones while they're dropping a deuce in the public bathroom at work...do you realize that i'm peeing here too?! i don't want someone hearing me piddle through the phone!

    i hate it when i have a million things to do for my wedding and i have to work at work instead of play on the internet to get said things taken care of

    i hate it when i think we have a free weekend and the boy tells me that we're gardening at his mom and oops he forgot to let me know....niiiice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.