Monday, April 13, 2009

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than ones

Morning All!
Happy Day after Easter-and to all of you who MAY have this day off (does anyone anymore?) PBBBTTHHHHH!!!

It’s coming together
The trim work is finally in the last leg of the project. Janet dropped off the truckload of trim (which I now feel guilty about giving her that much) that we gave her and it looked AWESOME. So now all we have to do is get it back on the walls. We finished the banister (by we I mean Seth, he took an entire day off work to do it) and the insides of the windows. I’m hoping the inside of the door frames when we do the hallway doors goes smoother then the windows. After the doors we have some tile work in the entryway and we can be DONE with trim until next year in my opinion. We still have the old trim in the bathrooms and the bedrooms, but we have been discussing just painting that to compliment the walls (like grey in the master bedroom)
What if we did black trim in the grey bathroom-I think that would look cool-or am I crazy here?

Mr. Freeze (not Arnold) is at my house
Seth’s parents also brought us a HUGEMOUNGOUS freezer for our wedding present and delivered it this weekend to us! I’m so excited!! We always have to cut back on great sales because our freezer was so small!! I’m thinking about getting into that freezer cooking now that people do, where you take a day and make a whole bunch of food for a month (like enchi’s!) and you freeze them. It’s supposed to save tons of money, and with our garden going in soon, I don’t think it would hurt one bit!! It has a cool nickname or acroymn in the blogs and I can't remember what its called now...

Old meter
2999 and counting…today I typed the sentence “You have to just grow up and be mature in these situations, sometimes dreams are just that-dreams, and nothing more. Not all your dreams come true.” OLLLLLDDDD LLLLLAAAADDDDYYYYY That is the saddest thing ever that I type that now and believe it. I remember it was just a couple years ago I was writing all sorts of quotes on my trapper keeper about my dreams all coming true with hard work and determination.

Pimping for my friends
So you probably (if I have your email and know you are a social networker like me) got an email from me today pimping out my friend Jeni's (from http://enjoyerofthejourney.com/) photography business. So I’m doing it here, live and in living color too. This is her photography blog http://friendphotogphotography.com/ and it is FANTASTIC. So book her to take pretty pretty pictures of you and your loved ones. She does travel to the Omaha area-and I’ll do you one better, if you book her, she can stay with me, because I love her and wouldn’t mind having her as a house guest one bit.

Also my friend L’ara (a heavy baggage blogger) is looking for a home for her dog, a pure bred (comes with AKC papers) Husky who isn’t fixed, if you did want one for breeding, her name is Meisha and she’s a sweetie. She loves exercise and being outdoors, is potty trained and great with kids and super smart. If you know a good home, let me know and I’ll put you in contact.

Have I mentioned?
That I LOVE the new onDemand workout video’s section? They just changed them out (they change them every month) and I did this one last night that almost KILLED me, but this morning I was getting ready (I hadn’t picked a shirt yet) and I could actually see the side ab lines and I almost woke Seth up I was so happy with me. They have these really easy 10 minute ones that do target zones (like legs or abs or arms) and its cake to do before we head up for bed for the night.


Adieu
Well that’s about all from this neck of the woods! Have a great Monday everyone!!!

Love (to have this signoff swagger jacked by my friends)
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. You are hands down the greatest person on the planet (although you already know this!). Not only do you mention me on your blog but you EMAIL to people about me?! Carrie you're the greatest!! If I get up there to Omaha for a booking we'll have to do it up-style like we used to: me, you and spice girls. :)

    And it's OAMS...I have been looking into it as well. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.