Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When everyone is against you, it means that you are absolutely wrong-- or absolutely right.

Happy Earth Day all, and Happy Birthday Dad!
Yesterday was Holocaust Remembrance Day and I totally forgot. Last night Schindler’s List was on HBO and it was the end and I bawled thru the whole thing…

Three weeks in a row-YES!
“I hate it when Wednesday” is BACK! I’m so proud of myself for continuing a theme *does dance* Without further ado-
-I hate it when you go to bed early and wake up still tired.
-I hate it when you lose an entire weekend to one event.
-I hate it when it’s over 75 degrees.
-I hate it when the casting call for the George Clooney movie being filmed in Omaha is only for men.
-I hate it when the internet can’t find the answer to my inquiry.
-I hate it when I’ve stretched a simple tasks out to last days and then it comes to the end and I miss it.
-I hate it when I plant seeds and they don’t sprout into plants right away like magic.
-I hate it when Seth calls me and asks me if I have seen one of the cats, it makes me worry that they snuck out when I went to the garage and I ran over them.
-I hate it when celebrities grow their male children’s hair like a girls, its confusing for me. I’m looking at you Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow!
-I hate it when I make plans or have tasks to do and all I want to do is sleep.
-I hate it when the clock seems to be moving backwards at work.
-I hate it when the webpages at work take forever to load.
- I hate it when I read about books online and want to read them and then forget about them. Case in point- “If I stay” by Gayle Forman. I will say I want to read it and then never talk about it again.
-I hate it when P.Diddy ruins good bands or songs.
-I hate it when people underestimate the amazing powers I possess in Microsoft Word.
-I hate it when some one releases spoilers as a riddle or a missing letter quiz because they want to be assholes that they know how Grey’s ends and you don’t. Just tell us already!
-I hate it when American Idol gets to that draggy point where you know who’s the top of the pack and you just have to wait every week for the crappy people to get kicked off.
-I hate it when I break a nail. I mean I get devastated, it is so hard for me to grow them!

That’s all I got peeps!
Here’s hoping you have a great day, once you get all your “Hate it when’s” out!

Love (shooting stars but not spaceships from afar),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.