Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

Wow, it really doesn’t feel like Tuesday today…

Perfecting my pimp walk
So last night I hurt my foot, I was downstairs watching TV and I got up to take a bath and it was like stepping on a bruise over and over. On the left side of my left foot. I went to bed and woke up to pee about 4 and it was AWFUL, it was like sleeping on it made it a 100 times worse. It tried to step on it and collapsed. I put on my tennis shoes and tied them tight and have been making an attempt to stay in my chair as much as I can, which really is hard with my overactive bladder. So yeah, my darn foot is killing me.

Falling apart at the seams
And I’m bloated. Like I’m pretty sure if I pricked myself I would make a balloon loosing air noise. I also made the mistake of washing all of my jeans because I lost track of which ones I had washed in the 2 week cycle and which ones I hadn’t and I didn’t want to risk being the smelly kid so I washed them all, so they are all SUPER tight and squeezing all my lady bits to pieces. And the fruit for breakfast diet is still KILLING ME. Where did I even get this bad idea?

Now that you have been sufficiently TMI’d
So last night was the single most hilarious HIMYM for Seth and I. A back story…
See right after Seth and I went on our first date, he waited three days to call me, and it KILLED me. And I have forever given him crap about it because it was just about the stupidest thing he has ever done. He would swear that it was a “guy rule”. Then last night Barney went on this diatribe about the three day rule and it actually made sense and Seth was justified and I was miffed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8NWDXg266A

I love Neil Patrick Harris.

Alright well it’s about lunch time and since I am starving from my fruit breakfast-I’m headed out!
Love (How I met Your Mother),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.