Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.

Hellloooo Tuesday! I can’t believe its only Tuesday, but usually at the beginning of the week, I’m wondering why it isn’t the later part,

He Loves Me! He Loves Me!
I have the best husband today. I can’t exactly tell you why, but just know he is doing something for me today that sucks really bad, but he’s doing it for me, with a smile and very little complaining. That makes him the best. And I love him all the more for it. Best husband EVER! I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to go see the new Terminator movie for this and on top of that, watch all the old ones so I don’t ask too many questions during the movie and ruin it for him. I think that makes us even, right?

Let’s all go to the lobby! Let’s all go to the lobby! Let’s all go to the lobby and have ourselves a treat!
Speaking of movies, it’s going to be a busy summer for us. Remember when I was complaining about never getting to go to the movies? Well that’s about to change-here’s the movies I know we will see in theaters this summer for sure…
May 1st-X-Men Origins: Wolverine
May 8th-Star Trek
May 15th-Angels and Demons
May 21st-Terminator Salvation
June 5th-Land of the Lost
June 24th-Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
July 1st-Public Enemies
July 17th-Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
August 7th-G.I.Joe:Rise of the Cobra

Looking at that list-we are HUGE NERDS. For real. I secretly want to go see Little Ashes with Robert Pattinson, but I actually don’t know any person I’m comfortable enough to watch that with in the movie theaters, so I’m pretty sure its going to wait until it comes out on DVD…

Word of the day: Swagger-jacked

Throwback phrase of the day: Slow your roll

Friday Night Lights
What a great show people. If you aren’t watching it, you should be. The season 3 finale was last night (on NBC, it plays the season on DirectTV first-part of the reason it just got renewed for two more seasons-YAY!) and there was this one scene where Eric and Tami had to say something to each other without using words and it was SO POWERFUL, what great actors, I just bawled and bawled thru the whole thing. The kid that plays Matt Sarcen is phenomenal and so believable, like if I met that guy in real life and he wasn’t like Matt, I don’t know what would happen, I’m pretty sure my head would explode. And I love Landry, even more so when he’s with Tyra. Anyway if you need to catch up and get on the ball, I own seasons 1-2 and season 3 comes out on DVD May 19 (another bonus to having it air on DirectTV, the DVD’s come out faster!) I would love to talk to about this show to people!!

Wanted: a substitute rapper
I’m currently in the market for a substitute favorite rapper while T.I. is in jail for a year, any suggestions? I seriously considered Common and Kanye West, but I’m open to suggestion… I thought about Timbaland too, but technically, he's a producer, and already my favorite producer so the cross over doesn't work...If anyone suggests Lil Wayne or Akon I might invent the internet punch and send one to you.

Start at the beginning and when you come to the end…stop.
Did I ever tell you all I was Alice in our sixth grade play of “Alice in Wonderland?” My mom made my costume complete with a white apron with a blue A monogrammed on it. I’m sad there isn’t pictures…but anyway, if you ever wondered why I know all the lines-there’s why. I’m probably the only person you know who can recite “Jabberwocky” by heart. Also in 9th grade I was part of the Lilliputian players (the drama class) and had to perform “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost, and for some reason, that’s stuck there forever too. In my big ole’ brain.

Alright, have a great day all!
Love (my husband),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. I really love FNL, too!! I'm currently catching up because I had like the whole season on my DVR and am now up to the finale. I just get so engulfed in the show I forget what's going on around me. I know, dork!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.