Thursday, April 23, 2009

Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves, and good fortune to others.

Hi all!
Happy Thursday. Grey’s is new tonite and I realized last night that I have 2 weeks until ORLANDO!! Pretty excited. Although I’m not excited about the amount of work we have to get done before we leave. The list of majors is put in the garden, go shopping for clothes, finish the door sanding, clean the house for our furbabies sitter (Chet).
I am currently attempting to scrape all of my fingernail polish off with my teeth I’m so bored. It’s going well I have 3 of the ten nails totally scraped and the rest half scraped. I need mental help *nod nod*
I can’t even comment on American Idol last night because it was SO FRIGGIN HORRIFIC. What was that? It was like Disco Nite at the home. I’m pretty sure I saw an old ladies who-who and more smashed, struggling breasts then I care to admit. Oh American Idol…next week is Rat Pack night-what the frick happened?
In other shows I watched to mentally cleanse my brain of awkward singing men with pirate earrings-Bravo’s Make me a Supermodel-HUZZAH the evil mean black lady is gone, but not with out attacking the Mennonite girl who didn’t know who Andy Warhol was.

*sidebar* I just heard the strangest analogy here, a co-op was trying to explain his radical point to a stubborn old nuke engineer and he said “Let’s just drink the kool-aid for a second here..” What a great analogy, I’m totally swaggerjacking that… *end sidebar*

Also on last night, Bones (getting better), Criminal Minds (haven’t watched yet), and Real World Road Rules Challenge (haven’t watched yet-but usually read the snark blogs about it so I know what to fast forward thru). I taped “Life after People” on the History Channel, but I have no idea when I’ll get around to watching it, those things are best left for Sunday after a big meal.

So! Four things I am trying to attempt in prep for a healthier lifestyle and ORLANDO! (it really must be written like that).
Eating fruit for breakfast
No Pop (Sad face)
Drinking enough water to make me float, one new rule, before I leave work I must refill my water glass (the one I get at the beginning of the day) and drink it before I get home. (and then run to the bathroom as soon as I pull in)
Working out every week night even if it’s just a 10 minute Pilates on Demand.

So far so good! I’ve added these things individually for the last 6 weeks. The fruit is the newest one. And I’m STARVING RIGHT NOW YO.

*Nail scraping update* 8 of 10 fully scraped.

Alright well I’d better get to getting. I have to plan the grocery list so tonite’s shopping goes fast!

Love (to be home with my kidtens, instead of here eating nail polish)
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.