Friday, April 10, 2009

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.

Happy Friday everyone! And Happy Easter weekend-I hope you all plan on spending it with the people you love, and if it’s your thing, Jesus too.

Ooooo that smell!
Am I the only person in the world who gets random smells on my hand and then wonder what they are? I swear this morning I was like, is that peanut butter? It took me forever to realize that I had a peanut butter granola bar for breakfast, so it must have been that. I sometimes work with a lot of old documents and files, so throughout the day, I have to ask myself “what’s that smell on my hands? What did I touch?” Some of the WAY older files they put talc powder in them to keep them dry, that stuff smells gross and makes my hands so dry…bah!

Pon de replay
I’m probably the only person you know (or blogstalk) that listens to Island rap, reggaeton, and Spanish rap. And enjoys it. Like immensely. So just so you know, if you need information on any of that-I’m your woman.

Easter Menu
So I’ve spent all week trying to come up with something to serve for Easter dinner with Seth’s family since we will be having it at our house this year. Here’s what I’ve come up with:

Ham
Fat Potato Fat Fat (formally known as Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole)
White Corn and Tomato Salad
Cheesy Vegetable Risotto
Crockpot Alfredo Green Bean Casserole
Rolls from Rotella’s

For my Mom’s party I am making Spinach Artichoke dip with crusty French bread. She has a great menu going there and I'm glad all I have to help out with is dip!

The kittens are going to be published before me-nice
My newest celebrikitties were contacted this week by the owners of http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/ and asked to be in their next book titled- I Can Has Cheezburger?: Lolcats Teach U How To Take Over Teh Wurld
This is the picture they asked to use-





I’m so excited! I’m pretty sure this makes me the quintessential crazy cat lady-hands down.

Well I’m off to find a ham glaze for the ham and to try and figure out what I need for our Orlando Vacation (besides liposuction and a tan). Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

Love (Holiday’s with food),
Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie. Congratulations on the I Can Has book. One of my cats will be in the same book! You can see her picture in www.mylifehaha.com. I've qualified as a cat lady for a while - I have seven and I rescue cats. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Your picture is so cute-I love that quilt! Do we know when the book will be out? I can't wait!
    Welcome to my blog! Leave a comment anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.