Friday, April 24, 2009

It is always easier to believe than to deny. Our minds are naturally affirmative.

You know that song that’s on Hell’s Kitchen? The “Fire” song, except they sing it “FIIIII-YA”. On Friday’s I always sing “FRRRIIIII-DAY” just like that, in my head, over and over. Just FYI.

Hi All!!!
The fruit breakfast is killing me. I ate an orange this morning and about 9:00 almost passed out I was so hungry. So I just consumed some gold fish and V8. It’s still sorta healthy, right? The fruit breakfast is also making me SMELL LIKE DEATH.

Which brings me to a new theme segment I’m trying. I would love for you to try it too, in the comments or in your own blogs!
It’s called “I admit”, its where come clean about things.

So here goes the first “I admit” on Carrie-on Baggage:
-I admit that horrible smell in my cube is me, and not a possible dead mouse in the empty cube next to me as I lead you to believe, I’ve been eating fruit every morning for a week, things are not right in my colon area right now, sorry.
-I admit that I watched the season finale of Making the Band 4 last night, live. And I’m not entirely sure why. I can’t believe I wasted 45 minutes of my life watching P.Diddy and Aubrey out grandstand each other.
-I admit that some days I don’t do any real work at all, some days my brain just won’t turn on. But thanks for paying me anyway. I promise some days I do more work then I should to make up for it. And I can come thru in a pinch if you need me to.
-I admit I possess an inability to say no, I’m also horribly passive-aggressive, whatever at least I own it.
-I admit that I sometimes pick my nose while I’m driving. Just to clean everything out.
-I admit that I find shows on the holocaust fascinating and cannot stop watching them.
-I admit last night I watched the last 10 minutes of Grey’s Anatomy because I just can’t STAND not watching it the night it airs…sorry Seth, it’s a sickness I can’t help it!
-I admit sometimes I totally cheat at Pilates.
-I admit in my head I secretly hope a lot more people read my blog than I know, since I blogstalk so many people and they don’t know it, I like to think the same thing happens to me.
-I admit that I’m secretly enjoying the nights Seth has class where I just get to hang out in my underpants and eat ice cream.
-I admit I like going to the grocery store by myself and buying whatever the heck I want (yesterday I bought 20 dollars worth of cheese (it was on sale for a dollar-just to demonstrate how much cheese I bought) and 3 boxes of fruit juice bars).

Alright well! I’ve got some fun stuff lined up this weekend, which I will most definitely recap for you when I get back Monday-since I know you are all into what I do!
Tonite we are going to work on the house and I’m going to get rid of some sweet potatoes (either by quesadilla method or French fry method) and try to stay cool while we sand and stain. Seth needs to mow.
Saturday we are so busy, Carrie Rivera is coming up from Kansas City where she lives now (HOLLA! I have a lot of friends in Kansas-must be a cool place to be.) and we either have to finish the sanding/staining or plant the garden depending on the weather. Then we have Kathy’s tastefully simple party and maybe dinner at 94/95. Sunday we need to get the garden in for sure.

Have a great weekend all!
Love (when Friday’s aren’t all that hard),
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.