Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cynically speaking, one could say that it is true to life to be cynical about it.

This is the longest week ever. Hands down. I’m excited to get to this weekend because we really have nothing to do and I plan on hanging out in my bed and in front of my DVR for most if not all of it. Here are the MINOR things that I have planned-
-Attempt to make Sesame Chicken for Seth (by the way-THANKS DAD for making Seth a delicious stir-fry dinner of walnut chicken to make him think that I can make stir fry for him too)
-Watch Seth strip the windows in the living/dining room
- Eat Mexican food Friday night, possibly with my parents at that Mexican place on 72nd whose name I can never remember
-Finish reading “Eclipse” so I can give it back to L’ara Thursday when she comes over to help make Easter goodies for our familes.
- Clean off the DVR (L’ara pointed out to me that we are going on vacation in about a month and I won’t be able to watch my DVR for FOUR DAYS-panic ensues)
- Go to Old Navy and Target to start shopping for the ORLANDO VACATION!!

So minor, minor stuff. I plan on wearing sweatpants for most of that stuff.
So I’ve had a random thought-it came to me this morning when I was driving to work and eating toast with grape jam and my hair kept getting stuck in my lips because they were sticky and I was fine with it. I just pulled them off and licked my lips. But Sunday at Cougar Club, L’ara found one of my hair’s in the hand rolled gnocchi and I literally almost threw up. It was one of my hairs! Where does it cross the line from it being okay that its in my mouth but still attached to my head and off my head and in a dish that grosses me out? I’m still pondering it.
I got all excited because they’ve been pimping the stir concert cove on the radio all week. So I checked their website and was sorely disappointed. There’s nothing exciting on that line up at all. I was really hoping there would be someone good so I could get my Dad tickets for his birthday since I am sucking air at coming up with a good birthday present for him. So far all I’ve come up with is the golf club you pee in and Seth says he wouldn’t think that was cool at all. Whatevs.
Sigh…I feel old and boring today…
I think I’ll go try to ponder more exciting thoughts to blog about later-if I don’t come back, I fell asleep from utter boredom.

Love (for it to be the friggin weekend already!)

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.