Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece.

Yesterday I wrote (in my head) a prolific blog post about how I really wanted to get in a fight one day. But then I never wrote it down and lost it all. Just know, that sometimes I fantasize in my head about how I would be awesome in a fight and totally surprise everyone.
I’m currently trying to shop for our vacation in Orlando. We are about four weeks out on Wednesday. I can hardly believe it. We’ve been working out consistently and trying to stay on top of our diets. So far so good. Now I just have to find a swimsuit that doesn’t look like a 12 year old’s or a 45 year old’s. There is no happy medium. Not that I can find anyway. I’ve kind of been digging those monokini’s.
It looks more and more like we are going to be have Easter dinner with Seth’s family at our place on Saturday. Seth is supposedly taking Friday off work (I’ll believe it when I see it) and he’s going to try to get the house in order. Then all I will have to worry about is the food. He keeps forgetting to ask his mom if she’s going to help cook or not. I think I might just crockpot the hell out of the dinner and then just have a few things to finish up like the ham on Sunday. If I could find fresh green beans I might make almond green beans too because Neil really liked those last time I made them. And maybe some fresh steamed broccoli. I’m going to have to make Fat Potato Fat Fat because my parents aren’t. (What the heck!?!?) I can make that the night before and throw it in the oven with the ham I suppose.
Seth is mad because last night on Chuck, Scott Bakula’s (Quantum Leap!!!) character had a wrist computer like the one he designed for his senior thesis project. He’s still mad this morning and its put him in an awful funk all day. Thanks, Chuck.
I’m sad about my lunch today, it’s pathetic. But I’m hoping to make some pasta tonite and take the leftovers to work for the rest of the week.
Well that’s about it from my sad little world of boringness. Anyone have anything interesting going on out there in blog land?? Any good blogs for me to stalk?? Let me know!

Love (to be at home in bed),
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. really? a monokini? it's like a twenty-somethings sad attempt to wear a bathing suit that is "adult" but still makes her feel like a kid...who wants a tan line of a white streak going straight down their stomach??!! pass on it carrie...puhlease pass on it!!

    i should be writing something today in my blog...maybe...or maybe not...i have a lot of blogs to comment on at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.