Monday, April 6, 2009

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.

Hello blogosphere.
*le sigh* the snow was disappointing this weekend, wasn’t it?
I would love to tell you we did great exciting things, but we didn’t do much. Friday we went to dinner with my dad and that was yummy and fun. Saturday we did some shopping and then worked on the house and then cleaned off the DVR. Sunday we blinked at each other because we didn’t know what to do without an overloaded DVR. J And then we worked more on the house. Hopefully we will get a good portion of it done this week before we have Seth’s family up to the house for Easter dinner. Sunday we are going to my parents house for dinner. Usually there are crafts and there is always good food.
Other than that, not much in this world!
I’m currently taking pictures of my bookshelf and then telling you about the books on it. I saw another blogger do it and it was fun to see what books they were reading and why some books got to stay on their shelves, so as soon as I send myself those pictures at work, I will write up a blog on it for you!
In the mean time, here is a picture from Easter’s past:

Also my aunt just sent me this video and it might be the funniest thing I've ever seen...

PS today's title quote is from Marilyn Monroe. :-)

Love (a good laugh),

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. oh i love the idea of blogging about each of the books you decide to keep!! so fun!! make sure you do all of them because i need some more to add to my amazon.com collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts and comments below-I'd love to read them! But if you're dirty spammy comments, I'm going to delete you.